Frzframe
08-22-2011, 06:00 PM
I just got this email:

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Contact
Ava
nanaschicks@aol.com
Columbus, GA

Clarise & Scooter need a new home (see picture below)
Clarise and Scooter are about 7 years old. They were born with their handicap (no front legs). They have been together since birth and love to play and bounce around together. Both are spayed/neutered, will need shots updated and was HW negative as of last year. They are very smart!!! Scooter has a wheelchair that would go with him. Clarice hates a wheelchair! It is fun to watch them bounce and run laps around the furniture when they are inside on the carpet. Owner is heartbroken to have lost her home and will not be able to care for them. She can keep them until September 2nd at the latest. If you can provide a loving home please contact her at nanaschicks@aol.com.

Lisa
08-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Oh geez, that is heartbreaking. :sosad: :sosad: :sosad:

AnnMarieK
08-22-2011, 07:12 PM
07-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Yolanda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy, Get them babies to safety and then find a way to get them up to me.

Send me the picture to my e-mail etc... Are they in Columbus or where?

I truly just do not understand people.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Sandi posted this last month & Yo said she would take them.... what happened ???

LexieLuvr
08-22-2011, 07:17 PM
How tragic! We know where they would be welcomed, and well loved.:hug99:

Frzframe
08-22-2011, 07:41 PM
I don't know much just that I got the email today. I can forward it to Yo but I need her email address. I hope this is just an old email that is still going around. :(

Mama S.
08-22-2011, 07:58 PM
They do still need help- we think she is a former BYB - but whatever the case - she is losing her home to foreclosure and they need to be rehomed to someone who can accept their disabilities. I have volunteered to help transport to Yo IF she can still take them.
Between my nightmares and Yo's nightmares at work we have not been able to co ordinate this. Am hoping that Yo can still help.

Yolanda
08-22-2011, 09:44 PM
My situation , work, home and health, has changed and I can no longer commit to them on a permanent basis. I have been working very hard attempting to find them a good placement,

Please do not beat me up of this it is heartbreaking but I can only stretch my self so so far. Right now I am stretched to the snapping point.

AmyinFL
08-22-2011, 09:47 PM
I saw that e-mail a while back and I don't think the reason was losing her home at that point. There were also a couple pictures. I think I saw it on Facebook.

Mama S.
08-22-2011, 09:54 PM
My situation , work, home and health, has changed and I can no longer commit to them on a permanent basis. I have been working very hard attempting to find them a good placement,

Please do not beat me up of this it is heartbreaking but I can only stretch my self so so far. Right now I am stretched to the snapping point.

Yo anyone tires to beat you up - call me I got your back.You go so very far above the snapping point - you can only do what you can do....

Frzframe
08-22-2011, 10:00 PM
I wish I was in a place to help them but sadly am not. :( If I hear anything new on them I'll let you guys know.

AnnMarieK
08-23-2011, 07:54 AM

Yo, with all you do I don't think anyone would beat you up. I was just confused as to why this was being posted again. I can 100% understand changing situations and being stretched to your limits...often the hardest thing in the world is to recognize that we all do have limits. Take care of you... we are all in your corner !!!!

LexieLuvr
08-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Yo, with all you do I don't think anyone would beat you up. I was just confused as to why this was being posted again. I can 100% understand changing situations and being stretched to your limits...often the hardest thing in the world is to recognize that we all do have limits. Take care of you... we are all in your corner !!!!
Huge :ditto:!!!