PDA

View Full Version : Stella & Chewy's raw medallions

Jen
03-24-2006, 11:46 AM
I cannot find the Nature's Variety medallions around here, but did see Stella & Chewy's products at a local store. Here's what they contain Frozen steaks (http://www.stellaandchewys.com/Frozen_Steaks_Dogs.html)

It doesn't actually say raw but since its frozen I'm assuming it is. Anyone used these or heard of the company? I wish it said WHAT vitamins and minerals its fortified with, but I'd still feed Evo one meal per day.

Jill
03-24-2006, 12:24 PM
We haven't tried them, but I'd email them asking for the listing of vitamins etc.

Lisa
03-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Looks great, and I agree with Jill, contact them and ask them what vitamins and minerals - but just looking at the ingredience, everything should be covered - 96% meat and bone - Tasha is going to LOVE it!

Courtney
03-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Yeah the ingredients look good and they meet AAFCO standards. Good find!!

They are mentioned on dogaware.com...another good sign...

# Stella & Chewy's

New York, NY * (718) 522-9673
Retailers around the country and available online from Sitstay.com
Frozen and freeze-dried chicken and beef products for cats and dogs. "Steaks" are 96% human-grade, free-range meats and bones, and 4% organic fruits and vegetables. Web site says "all food meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages."

Jen
03-24-2006, 01:04 PM
I think I'll try some next time I go to the pet shop. I really do want to get her started on a part raw diet!

And the Vet clinic I want to try sells it too. I think this will all work out!

Mama S.
03-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Excellent find:appl: :appl: Will have to see how our sweetie does with them!
Sandi

LUVMYGUNNER
03-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Has any one tried the Natural Balance--I have to go 75 miles to get Nature's Variety. Is it good ??