PDA

View Full Version : Miller and the Squirt Bottle

lotsadox
03-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Lately I've been keeping a spray bottle next to the bed because Sweetums likes to get up and bark at midnight :shocked: and she can't hear me if I tell her to be quiet unless I yell. I just squirt her and she quiets down and a lot of the time she doesn't even wake the DH. This morning I got out of the shower and came into the bedroom to find the spray bottle on the rug next to Miller with the spray part chewed to pieces! :banana: I guess he doesn't want to get sprayed! :rotfl: :rotfl: I could hardly even correct him for doing it because I was afraid I was going to burst out laughing! I just tried to give him a stern look (which wasn't easy) and said "No!" in as tough a voice as I could. Then I went back into the bathroom and laughed! :rotfl: :rotfl: Sometimes dachsies are just so funny! :hula1:

areese
03-24-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL that is SO funny. Smart boy :)

Jen
03-24-2006, 01:45 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Miller dispatches the enemy!

We had a similar problem. The lady downstairs leaves for work at 4:30 am every morning (I have no idea what she does, she's 65 years old and doesn't return home till 6:30 pm). Anyways, Miss Tasha MUST bark at her every darned morning. A spray bottle might not work in our case as she's often mummy dog, wrapped tightly in her blankets.

The other morning DH went to shush her and couldn't find her muzzle--he got a leg as she was sleeping on her back!!

Mama S.
03-24-2006, 02:05 PM
I'd love to introduce him to people who say dogs are dumb:rotfl: Sounds like a conspiracy to me!!!
Sandi

oceangirls
03-24-2006, 02:22 PM
What a smart boy! I agree sometimes you just have to go in the other room and laugh!

I always look the other way when Cassie eases a sock out of the laundry basket and absconds with it. Then I say (in an artificially stern voice), "Cassie! What have you done with that sock!?" She just loves it - she wags her little tail and parades around while I pretend to chase her :rolleyes: So much for discipline! :lol:

Lisa
03-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Ah, those are the best moments when they do something that you know is going to be the best laugh of your day.

Hilarious little guy!!

quavec
03-24-2006, 02:53 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

You know, they are SO much like human kids. Very sneaky, very smart and oh so very funny! :rotfl: :rotfl:

jenfer
03-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Now, he is smart! :D

Nancy
03-24-2006, 03:45 PM
too funny!

that should teach you to use a squirt bottle when all he wanted was attention!! :rotfl:

JanUet
03-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I have to wonder If Sweetums offered Miller some of her treats to eat the spray bottle??? Just a thought :rotfl: