PDA

View Full Version : Max and the tub

blueyezz74
03-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Max has grown fond of jumping into the tub especailly after i'm done taking a shower. I thought he really liked baths too. I've given him a few with no problem.

I took a bath the other night. He almost jumped in with me but I yelled No! right before he was about to jump and stopped. That would have been fun! :rotfl:

After I was done and the water was draining, he jumped in adn to his shock there was water in the tub. He stood there looking at me mortified. Then he jumped out and darted out of the bathroom. I laughed my butt off. :rotfl:

No it has not stopped him from jumping in the tub. :banana:

Mama S.
03-24-2006, 02:11 PM
My goons do the same thing. I have a big garden tub that has like a seat built into the side. I keep a basket with all kinds of bubbly stuff on it. This morning CRASH... Here comes Hershbar skidding outta there. He had jumped into the tub to say good morning to the puppy on the wall(full length mirror) and somehow knocked over the basket. Freaked him out!!
Shadow LOVES to get in the shower with both of us water or not. She is such a goon!! Sam likes to lick the water on the shower floor after I get out but hasn't ventured into the shower yet!
Sandi

Jen
03-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Wow, glad Max is interested in the tub--will make bath time easier!

Tasha hates the water and to my surprise its much harder to bathe her in the tub. In our old tiny shower stall she'd stand there looking pathetic and let us do the necessary. But in the tub, with closing doors no less, she tries to scramble up the wall!