PDA

View Full Version : Mitzi there is nothing back there!

Frzframe
03-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Or so I thought. Mitzi was trying to get behind the sofa and I kept telling her no but then I thought that I better move it out and check. Yep there was a mouse back there (I see the evidence) and Mitzi is going nutz. So I'm standing in the middle of the room and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooommmmmmmm goes the mouse under the toy basket to the bookshelf. It startled me that I actually screamed. But did Mitzi notice it? NO and when I try to tell her where it went she doesn't listen so now I have to listen to her whine because she can smell it but can't find it.

The only other doxie who has shown any interest in is Ruby. It should be an exciting night around here. :lol:

Patt
03-25-2006, 04:05 AM
Well I hope you get some sleep, maybe Mr. Mouse will move on. :)

Otto'sMom
03-25-2006, 07:27 AM
Mice don't usually travel alone:shocked: That little sucker wouldn't stand a chance round these parts. With the dogs out and about, the cats are on the prowl.

Lisa
03-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Poor mouse, I think Mitzi is going to be a happy little hunter for the next few days. I am not sure what I hope for more, that she catches the mouse (I wouldn't want one running around my house...but ewwww for the mess) or that the mouse gets to live a happy little life.

JanUet
03-25-2006, 11:55 AM
My neighbour just told me she had mice in her basement a few weeks ago. I have not seen one in my basement or the evidance of one.
I doubt that Zoe (the cat) would chase them away, she would just lay back and watch them.
I know that Sophie and Casey would be on the hunt!

How are things today? Any update?

lotsadox
03-25-2006, 12:05 PM
We have mice in our garage in the winter and Cash and Miller go nuts! :crazy: The crawl under the DH's work bench and over everything on the floor in quest of the mouse! Cash is my real hunter (Miller's sort of along for the chase) and he will sit outside under the DH's truck and look for critters all evening! :confused: Silly boy!

Jen
03-25-2006, 05:41 PM
I hope you got some sleep last night! We had a mouse in our last apt and Tasha would wake us up in the night when she'd go zooming after it at 3 am. :shocked: It of course would disappear somewhere she couldn't go.....finally caught it with a trap so we could get a decent nights' sleep!

Goob
03-25-2006, 06:53 PM
:holyshp: Good luck catching the little sucker! :rotfl:

Mama S.
03-25-2006, 07:38 PM
We get field mice in our rental units when someone forgets to close the hole that you put the dryer hose into. I've walked in and n had Minnie dash across my foot before! Luckily never seen one in our house but the with the herd, I doubt they'd venture in!
Sandi

Frzframe
03-25-2006, 09:21 PM
until I told her ti ws bed time. Then she was off up the stairs thinking she might get a shot a the cat food. HA nope the baby gate was up.

I need to get out my trap and get this mouse but it was fun seeing Mitzi on the hunt. :)