PDA

View Full Version : Help anyone?

Mama S.
03-27-2006, 03:34 PM
I just got word that our humane shelter has an 8 yr old female red smooth named Cinnamon. She IS "nippy" according to the shelter but it may be that she is just freaked out. She is spayed, UTD on shots, HW neg, NOT microchipped. Not good with children or cats. Older lady turned her in today. I'm waiting on a call from the shelter director to see what their plans for her are. It is my info that they are a no kill shelter but an older lady doesn't need to live her days out on a concrete floor. I do not have experience with a nipper - will be happy to pull her, and help transport where ever.
I've sent e-mail to DREAM & SSDR - I just want to touch as many bases as I can.
Sandi

Jen
06-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Did you end up helping her? I don't remember....

Mama S.
06-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Yes! I got her fromt he shelter, kept her for 2 weeks then helped get her transported to Diane at SSDR - she then spent some time with her then was transported to her forever home where she reigns QUEEN of all she surveys!!!
Mama

Patt
06-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Sandi :thanx: for helping her. I'm happy to hear she has a wonderful place to live the rest of her life. :hearts: :hearts:

JanUet
06-13-2006, 10:16 PM
:yay: Mama to the Rescue! :hearts: :hearts:

Big hug :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: comin' your way Mama! :fh: :heart: :heartbt: :heart1: :hearts1: and :pinky: