View Full Version : Ruby's back is acting up again

Frzframe
03-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Poor little Roo. I think she hurt it when the Fedx man brought me a package. Everyone was sleeping on the sofa and then wham! They all went flying off racing to the door. Then that evening Ruby wouldn't get up on the bed without my help (which is what I've been trying to teach her all along). She can walk so I've been doing the meds and rest but not in the crate unless she is home alone. Last night when she was on the sofa with me she yelped in pain which she's never done before. My poor little girl I feel so bad for her. :(

Jen
03-27-2006, 04:47 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Ruby Roo!! Oh its so hard when they're hurting and there's nothing you can do but give meds, rest, and loving. A :bighug: for you!

Mama S.
03-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Sunny Georgia :bigrayz: :bigrayz: coming in to help out poor Ruby's back!
Sandi

Patt
03-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Poor baby, I hope the meds and rest take care of her pain. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :pray:ers for Ruby Roo.

LUVMYGUNNER
03-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Here are some rays :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for her.

catstamm
03-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Oh NO! :pray: Is she on steriods, you said meds? Did she go in for an xray? Oh....this must be killing you :pout: It sounds like she has had problems before??? My thoughts are with you.

Helen
03-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for her! Keep us updated.

lotsadox
03-28-2006, 12:34 AM
Sending mega Texas rayz for Ruby's back. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Frzframe
03-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Yes this is the 3rd go round for her and her poor back since January. She starts to feeling really good then wham! it acts up again.

Last night when she went potty she was feeling good and then all of a sudden not so good. This seems different then before so I hope it's just a strain but she yelped again when I had to move her. She is in so much pain the poor little thing.

This morning she was feeling better so I'm going to be very super careful not to let her over do anything NOT even going potty. She tends to walk around a lot even in the small bathroom where her potty papers are. She doesn't seem to have any troubles walking but is sitting funny and has been keeping her tail tucked most of the time.

Also last night she turned her nose up at a chuck of hotdog which had her pill in it. I had to force it down her throat which took 3 tires. Silly girl.

Lisa
03-28-2006, 02:07 PM
More rayz for little Ruby! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Patt
03-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Since you mentioned it "seems different", have you taken her to the vets for a re-check? For pills I use "Pill Pockets" which you can purchase at Petsmart, Trixie loves 'em.

More :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Ruby Roo.