PDA

View Full Version : Stella and Chewy's---Tasha approves!

Jen
03-28-2006, 04:30 PM
I fed her a raw medallion last night and she loved it. DH was working so tonight I have to show him the new food. He's resistant to raw but hopefully premade will be ok...

Anyways, Tasha had a slightly soft stool this am but otherwise no problems!!

Lisa
03-28-2006, 04:55 PM
If you stick with the raw, her stools will firm up, not be really smelly and it will help her anal glands too.

I am glad she loved them.

Jen
03-28-2006, 05:04 PM
I think the price is good too-- 1 1/2 lbs of medallions (12 total) for $8.99. I bought one bag of beef and one of chicken....so she'll be eating them for at least 3 weeks as I am giving her just one 2oz medallion per the feeding instructions on the website (plus a slight reduction as they're always too high).

lotsadox
03-28-2006, 06:02 PM
I think you'll like some of the benefits of feeding raw. As Lisa said, you won't have as many anal glands issues. I've only had to express anal glands a few times in the 8 - 9 years that I've been feeding raw. To me that's a big plus! :banana:

Kerie
03-28-2006, 11:45 PM
The website for that sure looks great. The store info won't download, though. I'd love to find some of that and try it for Oscar. Where did you get yours?

Jen
03-29-2006, 10:45 AM
I saved the store info as a .pdf and emailed it to you Kerie!

I bought mine at a pet store on Court St in Brooklyn.

K2
03-29-2006, 10:48 AM
I'm glad she liked them! I've been considering doing the raw(but can't stomach the site of raw meat) Sounds like the madalions might be the way to go.