PDA

View Full Version : Paws crossed for Duke and Becca

Courtney
03-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Becca has a forever home lined up, they just had an emergency at home (sewer line break or something) so have been living in a hotel and waiting to move back to take her in. We are hoping she will go to them on Saturday.

And I just found out today that Duke has a forever family wanting him too!! Yay!! They are from Austin but will be in Dallas on Thursday and will meet him then and take him home if they like him. They have a 4-year-old and Duke loves kids. They also have cats, but I tested Duke with Mols and Tina tonight and I think things will be fine. He was curious about them but didn't want to get them in the bad way!

I've had these two little dogs less than a week but they have really grown on me! Both are super sweet. Duke always walks around with a toy in his mouth. Becca is always running full speed around the yard getting the boys to chase her. I am so happy for them!

LUVMYGUNNER
03-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Hope it all works out great. Here are rays :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Nancy
03-29-2006, 08:27 AM
WOW, two placements in one week!! AWESOME!!

HotDogMama
03-29-2006, 09:10 AM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Lots of rays that it all works out!!

K2
03-29-2006, 09:23 AM
First~I have to say that I thought you were talking about OUR Becca(the person)and someone named Duke!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Now, sending adoption :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the pups! I hope all goes well and they're in their forever homes soon!

lotsadox
03-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Great news! :cheer2: I'm so glad that they are going to their forever homes so soon. :banana:

Chrystyna
03-29-2006, 10:35 AM
:cheer2: HOOORAY :cheer2:

laura
03-29-2006, 11:18 AM
If the family for Duke falls through, please let me know! I am in California, but I would love to take him. My other two are rescues, I have always had rescue hotties...Just looking at his pics, I think he is adorable!

Laura

Jen
03-29-2006, 11:29 AM
K2, I also thought our Bex was involved with a guy named Duke! (hmmm)

Great news Courtney! Sending tons of adoption :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Duke and Becca!

Frzframe
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Great news! I hope very thing goes smoothly. :)

Chrystyna
03-29-2006, 12:50 PM
If the family for Duke falls through, please let me know! I am in California, but I would love to take him. My other two are rescues, I have always had rescue hotties...Just looking at his pics, I think he is adorable!
Laura
If it falls through, and you submit your application, get approved, and we can get a home visit scheduled... I'm flying to Cali for Easter. He could make the trip with me.

Patt
03-29-2006, 04:13 PM
:wow: wonderful job Courtney. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Mama S.
03-29-2006, 05:43 PM
:cheer2: :appl: :banana: Courtney!!!
Sandi

Courtney
03-31-2006, 01:33 AM
Well Duke's new family picked him up tonight! I only met the husband and daughter, age 4. She was totally precious. She was like "we're getting a doggie!" and then played with Duke and goes "Ok, I want this one." :rotfl: I was so mad at Napoleon because he barked his head off at her and I had to lock him up. The little girl played with Duke while her dad and I talked. It was really cute!! I am sure he will be very very happy there - the husband and wife work opposite schedules so someone will be home lots of the time with him, which will be great!

Miss Becca won't be going to her forever home this weekend, so paws crossed for next weekend!

Jen
03-31-2006, 10:37 AM
:banana: :banana: Glad Duke is with his new family. Sorry Po was naughty--did Thor behave?

Sending adoption :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Becca next weekend!

Frzframe
03-31-2006, 12:08 PM
:banana: Yeaaaa for Duke!