PDA

View Full Version : Some people are jerks!

Jen
11-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Poor Tasha is sooo territorial on our block, we have a hard time keeping her from barking and lunging at all humans and dogs. Last night we were out on walkies about 11 pm (VERY late for us but we were just back from a play). The last 1/2 block she was very good and didn't bark at all of the people we passed, who were heading to the nearby parking lots as all of the plays just let out. Got her in past the front gate....then some a$%^&le guy BARKS at her! Trying to impress his GF or something? Tasha barked back just once. Good girl. Why do people need to be such jerks?

And I must say, I'm sick of people commenting snidely about her wearing a coat. Would THEY go out in 30 degee weather without a coat?!?

End of rant....

oceangirls
11-27-2005, 12:43 PM
I'd say let her bite his ankle, but that would probably get you arrested (or mugged). Some people just can't let any opportunity for attention go by. Sounds like Tasha thought he was kind of an idiot, too!:rolleyes:

I just love your signature pic!

Fluffy
11-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Jen I know exactly what you mean! People can be such idiots sometimes! When I was buying the new coats the other night and my total came up on the register, the guy behind me said under his breath to his wife "Wow, that seems excessive for clothes just for a dog. I turned around and said "Might be excessive for you, but dogs get cold and ill too, I'd rather be excessive now with coats than at the vets later when they get sick." Some people just don't get it!:confused:

JanUet
11-27-2005, 12:46 PM
That is just what some people are.....JERKS!

Sophie does alot of barking at ppl and large dogs. A teenaged boy was trying to impress his friends by making fun of Casey and Sophie when I took them out for a walk. He said "Get a Real Dog!" I told him "They are Real!"
At that point Sophie started to bark a little. I asked him If he would like to pet her. Brave kid said "Yeah Sure! Why not, What can she possibly do to me?" Well, Sophie lunged and snapped at him. He got scared and jumped back. His friends laughed at him. I reached down to Sophie and pet her telling her she was a good girl. And for the Brave kid.....His friends were Relentless and sang "You were scared by a little dog!":rofl: :rofl:
I told him....She was a Pit Bull in her first life!!!!!!!

Lisa
11-27-2005, 12:47 PM
What a total :bleep: - good for Tasha for getting the "final" bark in, hope she told him to bleep off in doggie speak.

Jen
11-27-2005, 01:16 PM
Actually, Tasha's hoodad called the guy an :bleep:!

Patt
11-27-2005, 04:54 PM
ITA with everyone, there are so many jerks around I try to ignore them but sometimes it is very hard to keep my mouth shut. I'm happy Tasha got the last bark in, good for her. :happy5: In a way I think they are jealous and just have to smart mouth about it.
Total IDIOTS!! :mad4: