PDA

View Full Version : It's our turn

AnnMarieK
05-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Yogi can use some of those famous DLC :bigrayz:. He is 14 and is having an episode with his back again. He started walking wobbly on Sunday morning... so he is in his crate on pred and a muscle relaxer... This is a bad bout he is very wobbly, but crate rest has done the trick before so I am optimistic that he will respond well again. He is basically a good patient, but he wants to move too much out of the crate. I carry him out and have to hold his leach tight when I set him down...he would like to stroll the yard to look for "the perfect spot".

Lisa
05-29-2012, 08:01 AM
Oh no!!! Lots and lots of rayz. It was a year ago I was there with Pixel and he is super deluxe perfect, so I know that Yogi will be wonderful too.

I found a tensor bandage is really helpful in supporting the back end.

Oodles and oodles of rayz for Yogi. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz::bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: x a million.

RustysMom
05-29-2012, 08:47 AM
many :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for Yogi!

Opaleyz
05-29-2012, 08:59 AM
sending more :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:

lotsadox
05-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Oh, no! Sending tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for Yogi. I've been there with an older dog with back problems. :crossfin::crossfin::crossfin: that crate rest does the trick for Yogi like it did for Bogart.

Lisa, can you post the bandage that you found that works well so the rest of us will have it for future reference?

Ivan
05-29-2012, 10:42 AM
These DLC rayz :bigrayz::bigrayz: are more than just the average rayz, Yogi. They send all sortsa goodness your way, and you'll be back to perfect in no time. :bigrayz::bigrayz: Now get back inside that hospital crate, little one.

Alex's Mom
05-29-2012, 10:43 AM
Tons and tons and tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for Yogi!! Keep us posted, AnnMarie, ok? :crossfin: that the crate rest does the trick!! :hug99::hug99:

Rae
05-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Awwww. poor sweet Yogi.

mega :bigrayz: headed down south from Duchie and me.

doxyzoo
05-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Oscar (who is on pred and crate rest for the very same thing) sends lots of healing :bigrayz::bigrayz:s to Yogi. Crate rest is tough (hours of yelling for me when I am not in the room), but it is for the best.

oceangirls
05-29-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm sorry, Ann-Marie!! Lots of rayz :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:.

Doxies. Just not made right. Breaks my heart :sosad:.

LexieLuvr
05-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Adding my :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:!

AnnMarieK
05-30-2012, 08:04 AM
He's doing really well... Not complaining too much... his crate is in the den so he's right in the center of what's going on... He's still still wobbly, but no worse so at this point that is a good thing. Thanks for the :bigrayz: !!!!! I am convinced they have magical powers !!!!

Tex
05-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Adding Texas-sized healing rays for Yogi

Mama S.
05-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Peachy :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:coming in from Georgia! Understand only too well!!! Keep us updated!!!