PDA

View Full Version : Video of ball time... only 14 seconds

BeauBuddy
08-29-2012, 01:28 PM
It's still quite hot here so I've been running the dogs inside where it's cooler. "Hide the Ball" keeps them busy and happy and pooped out. lol The video is after 1/2 hour and it's hard to tell if they've gotten tired yet. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtSMjRxGUlM&feature=youtu.be

Sunset is currently at 8:20 pm, kind of early after enjoying such long days when we could have a walk at 10:00 pm.

Alex's Mom
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Vroooommmm.........1/2 an hour, you say?? Don't believe it!! That sure is a herd of cuteness!!!!!:sillylove::love98::sillylove:

BeauBuddy
08-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Vroooommmm.........1/2 an hour, you say?? Don't believe it!! That sure is a herd of cuteness!!!!!:sillylove::love98::sillylove:

Yep. Which is why a walk doesn't cut it for exercise.
It's all good though. Can't go for walks in the winter anyway.

SasatheRusty
08-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Wow. That is so cute!! I could watch more of those videos.

oceangirls
08-29-2012, 08:08 PM
I wish mine played ball. Angel has never had a clue about chasing or fetching, and Cassie gets distracted after 2 throws. Hiding the ball would be a nonissue :rolleyes:.

Smearing the ball with peanut butter first might have some effect, but then there'd be snarling and snapping :sosad:.

Love your puppers!!

stampendoxie
08-29-2012, 10:09 PM
They are :cutiepie2! Honey will not play with a ball; she will chase after a stuffed toy sometimes but that is all. My brother has a pom that loves balls, Honey looks at him like he has lost his mind.