PDA

View Full Version : Good Dog..... (Sleepover update)

HotDogMama
04-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Well last night was the big sleepover at my sister's house, she did awesome!! :shocked: She screamed like a banshee when I walked out the door, but I called as soon as I got home, about 20 minutes, and she said she was doing good, no pouting or anything, and that she was playing! I was only gonna call one more time before bed, but she called me at dinnertime to ask if she was supposed to "heat up" the NV Medallions, :rotfl: :rotfl: !

She wound up sleeping in her crate in the bedroom with them, she said she cried when she left her in the living room, but at least she stayed in it, and then they got up around 6am to potty, then back to bed til 9!

She is still not 100% about the whole week, but is supposed to let me know tomorrow. She said she is up for it, but it will be up to her husband because he will have them late at night when he gets home, and in the morning, and he likes to sleep in after he gets my niece off to school.

She is zonked out now! Lil Bear acted more excited to see me than she did, but I don't think she's mad, just tired. Well I blabbled again, but I'm really happy that she did so good! :cheer2: :banana:

Alex's Mom
04-02-2006, 01:22 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: Molly!!!! What a good girl! Hopefully it'll all work out and you can go on your vacation with no worries about leaving her behind! (apart from your SA, of course! I can SO relate! :rotfl: )

HotDogMama
04-02-2006, 01:28 PM
I know, I think MY SA might be the problem, I only cried once, but I was a real Beee-you know what, and I went to bed at 9!!

Lisa
04-02-2006, 02:28 PM
OMG, that is hilarious, my SA I think is always worse than theirs. I cried everyday we were on our honeymoon (yes, I already heard THOSE jokes, they were just missing Pogo related tears!!)

I am so happy Molly did so well! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: We are doing our "test run" vacation the weekend of the April 21 we are leaving the boys with my parents. After that we will decided if Vegas is a good idea for our Anniversary.

areese
04-02-2006, 03:21 PM
That is SO great! Yay for MOlly and for YOU!

K2
04-02-2006, 03:25 PM
:cheer2: :banana: :appl: Yea Molly!! What a good girl! I'm glad she did so well.

HotDogMama
04-02-2006, 06:57 PM
She just called, and said YES!! So, I guess my worries are over now :cheer2:

Mama S.
04-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Great news!! Heating up the medallions eh? :rotfl: Glad your worries are over now you can enjoy your vacation!!
sandi

lotsadox
04-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Sounds good! :banana:

Bella's Mom
04-04-2006, 02:12 PM
So happy she did so well! :cheer2: Now you can relax and get ready for vacation!

quavec
04-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Glad it went well and your worries (except for the SA - yours) are over!

As a side note: my human kids always bawled when I dropped them off at daycare. Gave me the biggest guilt trip and had me crying. Well, I'd give myself 15 minutes and give them a call. The teachers told me that as soon as I walked out the door, the water works would stop. :scratch: Think they had (and still have) me trained? :rotfl:

HotDogMama
04-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Yes, I think it stops as soons as it starts!! lol, I think having all her stuff there helped some. I also sent the nightshirt I wore the night before, my sister already thinks I'm a weirdo, so no harm done! :rotfl: :rotfl: