PDA

View Full Version : Prey raw food question

Lisa
04-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I normally feed Nature's Variety Raw Medallions, but on nice warm days I have been giving the boys skinned chicken thighs (Pogo's on a diet, no skin for him).

My question is when I have always bowl fed them their medallions, Pogo's tail wags or is in a neutral position when he eats, but with the thighs, his tail is tucked right under him super tight.

He normally only does that when he is really scared. Any ideas why he might do that while eating?

Jen
04-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Its soooo good he's afraid you'll take it away? That's all I can think of--he just can't believe his luck. :D

Courtney
04-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Hmm I dunno...maybe he is just concentrating really hard or something!? BTW dogs use fat for energy (humans use carbs for energy), so the skin is good for them and shouldn't contribute to extra calories. You can take it off if you want though, but it really is good.

Mama S.
04-03-2006, 09:12 AM
I can only think that Jen is right - he's afraid you'll take his present away.. My guys see the chicken bag coming from the fridge and it's :penguins: :sausage: :snoopy: to the back deck!!
Sandi