PDA

View Full Version : Auggie Tried to Pee on Me Today!!!!

Auggie's Mom
04-02-2006, 05:45 PM
We've joined a new private dog park in our neighborhood, which is great and full of small dogs.

We went by this afternoon, and there was only one other dog there, a super cute beagle named Murphy. I went to pet him and Auggie jumped up on me, basically saying "You're Mine!" I did the body block thing, ignored him, and he was fine.

A few minutes later, I kneeled down and asked Auggie to come. He did, and he promptly raised his leg and tried to pee on my foot! :shocked: He was pretty "peed out" at that point, and his aim wasn't that good, so I escaped unscathed!

Do I need to re-establish my Alpha status or what?!?

Lisa
04-02-2006, 06:14 PM
What is that all about?!? :shocked:

I am sure you'll get lots of good advice...but not from me. He did come when you called..that is good, as for the rest :scratch:

K2
04-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Well, when you were a kid and out and having fun.....what did you want to do to your parents when they made you come inside???:rotfl:

Sorry~no advice here either. :) At least he missed!

Patt
04-02-2006, 06:28 PM
I think he was just excited playing at the park with new "dog friends", check out this link below. Although I do believe you should refresh his memory that you are his leader. :)

http://www.thepetprofessor.com/articles/article.aspx?id=1877

Mama S.
04-02-2006, 07:24 PM
ITA - he wanted to keep playing:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
SAndi:rotfl:

lotsadox
04-02-2006, 07:44 PM
OMG is that an "I don't want to leave yet" statement? :rotfl: I have no idea, I've never had that happen. The DH did have two of the dogs throw up on him last night! That was a record even for my house! :rotfl:

laura
04-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Feel honored! He was saying you were his! LOL

Jen
04-03-2006, 02:03 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, I dunno, maybe he was marking you as his? Tasha loves my dog walking coat as the right cuff brushes her "girly bits" when I pick her up to take her back upstairs and in effect, wipes her. So she's marked the coat! :rotfl: Other dogs spend a lot of time sniffing that spot on my coat if I try to pet them!

(and its no fun in short sleeve weather--then my arm gets marked!)