PDA

View Full Version : Cash's Big Buda Discovery

lotsadox
04-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Cash has made a big new discovery at Buda this year. Cash has discovered automatic doors! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Now every time we walk past the front doors of the hotel, he has to run up and make the automatic doors open and stand there looking at them wagging his tail. :rolleyes: I think he's hoping this catches on and he can have something similar at home for the refrigerator :conf4:

Scooter, however, has only discovered that he can bark and lunge and try to eat dogs and small children at the park. It was a LONG day. :rolleyes: He also likes to lay on the end of the bed in the hotel room and obsess about the hallway while he stares at the door. He then launches himself off of the bed while also barking VERY LOUDLY whenever he hears a noise. :rolleyes: I did put him on a leash this afternoon which seems to make things somewhat better. At least he can't launch himself off the bed and it appears he can't bark without the launching :conf4: If it keeps him quiet, I don't much care why. :rotfl::rotfl:

Edit: As I was editing this post he leaped up, barked and then hit the end of the leash and fell off the bed. Buda was so easy with only Cash and Miller :sosad:

Lisa
04-28-2013, 07:12 AM
Oh Oh, I am thinking Scooter is going to the pet spa next year if he doesn't get his act together :) With that much handsome, he can get away with a lot though :cutiepie2

That is extremely cute about Cash and the automatic doors. I think that would be every dachshunds dream. A fridge that opens upon their approach.

Alex's Mom
04-28-2013, 08:02 AM
Oh Oh, I am thinking Scooter is going to the pet spa next year if he doesn't get his act together :) With that much handsome, he can get away with a lot though :cutiepie2

That is extremely cute about Cash and the automatic doors. I think that would be every dachshunds dream. A fridge that opens upon their approach.

My thoughts exactly!!! Cash is a star for a reason, Mr. Smarty Pants!!!

I remember Alex discovering elevators and doors that swooshed open...the look of surprize on her face was hilarious, especially when the elevator started to move, and then the door swooshed open again. I think she thought this was some new form of fair ride, cuz she wanted to do it again and again and again :rotfl:!

Ivan
04-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Hmm, Star-Trek doors for the fridge? Excellent thinking. Funny how Clark's laws hold, even for weenies:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clark

RustysMom
04-28-2013, 11:33 AM
HAHA! too bad you couldnt catch that on video. My boys have never experienced an automatic door. I can see them wanting one at home too, for the fridge, food bin, outside, everything! LOL!

Sometimes that why we leave Baxter at home when we go to a dog event, only Odie & Rusty behave. Baxter is wild and loud and just makes himself look bad LOL! We dont have dachshund events anymore but we do have an all dog event we go too thats 2 hrs away so its easy for us to leave him home and not need anyone to watch him while we are gone.