PDA

View Full Version : More Dog food than people food???

catstamm
04-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Just for laughs...my daughter said to me today..."Mom do you realize there is more dog food in this house than people food"? :scratch: Oh yeah...I guess your right......well honey it's all human grade and edible....you can have some if you'd like....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She didn't find the humor in my response...20 yr olds....:lol6:

Goob
04-02-2006, 10:46 PM
LOL..... DIG IN!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tanya
04-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Are there more dogs than people? :scratch:

catstamm
04-02-2006, 11:21 PM
No...:rotfl: 2 grown doxies and a puppy (at my house anyway) vs 1 adult and 2 adult children....fend for yourselves kids.....do you think they are starting to catch the vibe...it's time to leave the nest :rotfl: :rotfl:

jennie_c_d
04-02-2006, 11:21 PM
There's more dog food here than people food, too. I made dog food this afternoon, and ate peanut butter for dinner, LOL. I got distracted, grocery shopping for the dogs, and neglected to buy anything for myself. Guess what I'm doing after work tomorrow? LOL

Courtney
04-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Same here!!! Freezer full of dog food and there is barely anything edible in the fridge. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa
04-03-2006, 06:11 AM
Rafi is always saying our freezer is 90% dog food, of course the other 10% is vodka! :shocked: :shocked:

Alex's Mom
04-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Well, that's one way to get them to leave the nest!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rafi
04-03-2006, 07:11 AM
Yes we have more Dog food than Human in our house. If I'm hungry and want to snack on something I would be hard pressed to find something to eat.

A few times as a joke, I've eaten some of the dog treats, they dont actually taste like anything, but its worth seeing Lisas reaction hehehehehe.

JanUet
04-03-2006, 07:17 AM
I always look at Brett and say.........You want a little cheese with that whine? OR Would you like fries with that?

We always seem to have more Dog food than Human food in our house...and that INCLUDES the Treats!!!! :rotfl:

Mama S.
04-03-2006, 08:59 AM
With 8 dogs whatcha think is in my freezer?:rotfl: My son's roommate helped me unload the groceries and I thought I'd die at the expression on his face when he asked - you BBQ'ing? and I said nope it's for the dogs:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sandi

lotsadox
04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Typical of our house, too! :rotfl: :rotfl: I figure if God had meant me to cook, he wouldn't have made so many good restaurants in my area and given me enough money to eat at them! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen
04-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Its NYC, there are thousands of choices so its hard to get motivated to cook....we had Yemeni cuisine for dinner last Fri, you can find anything here!

Anyways, yup, probably about even on dog and people food--Tasha gets 1/2 the freezer, and quite a bit of cupboard space for food and treats! :rolleyes:

K2
04-03-2006, 01:44 PM
:rotfl: that's funny. I know it's sometimes true at my house, too!

Michelle
04-03-2006, 03:36 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
this is so funny and so true, Same here in our house!!!
My DH will not take anything out of the big freezer in the garage cause he said he would never know what is for the dogs and what is for us to eat, but I told him, that everything in the freezer for the dogs is much healthier than his frozen pigs feet he keeps in there, YUCK!!!

catstamm
04-04-2006, 10:01 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dog food and vodka....what more could you ask for:rotfl: :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
04-04-2006, 10:35 AM
It's so embarassing when I shop. It's just me in the house with 15 critters so my cart is filled with cat food, cat treats, litter, dog food, dog treats and dog related items. I've spent more money on dog shampoo than on my own.:rolleyes: My cupboards are BARE right now, but the dog treat cupboard is overfilled:rolleyes: