PDA

View Full Version : Bitsy

Yolanda
04-04-2006, 01:49 PM
She did fine and came home last night. They did leave the 4 canines in to help stabilize the jaw. It is not broken put is soft. She is on antibotics and I ws told to put her on a high dose of calcium supplements for ever. Thanks for all of you thoughts and prayers. The other good news is she has a new adoptive Mommy and she is caring for her while she heals. More later in the adoption section.

UPDATE 12:30. Just recieved a phone call from the vets. Bitys has major problems and is having massive dental work done.
"Mushy" Broken Bottom jaw, probably loosing all her teeth except maybe the large cannines, large old fistual in upper jaw.
She needs lots of :pray:and :bigrayz:

My newest foster Bitsy has very bad teeth. Surprisenly, when I called today, I was able to get her a dental appointment for TOMORROW.

WOW!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Please share lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for my tiny girl tomorrow.

Alex's Mom
04-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Lots of dental :bigrayz: :bigrayz: coming your way! Is it just me or are there a lot of dental issues happening right now to DLCers?? Or maybe I'm just having dental envy, cuz Alex needs hers done so badly and we can't take the risk of putting her under?? Let us know how it goes, Yolanda! She sure is a little cutey! And what a perfect name!

Patt
04-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Many dental :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :pray:ers for Bitsy.

K2
04-04-2006, 02:09 PM
It does seem like lots of DLCers are having dentals done. Sending Bitsy lots of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: Keep us posted.

Bella's Mom
04-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Many :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: coming your way for Bitsy!

lotsadox
04-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Sending tooth rayz. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Jen
04-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Dental :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Bitsy. Its great you were able to get her an appt so soon!

HotDogMama
04-04-2006, 03:29 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: rays for Bitsy!! Hope everything goes good!

areese
04-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Toof rays for the little cute girl :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Michelle
04-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Rays for Bitsy,, :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:
Can we see some pics of her?????:pray:

Nancy
04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
wow, tomorrow is quick!!

lot's of quick healing and not a lot of teeth pullin' :bigrayz: 's for the little one!

Frzframe
04-04-2006, 07:52 PM
headed Bitsy's way. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

oceangirls
04-05-2006, 12:55 PM
sending lots of rayz for the little one!:bigrayz::rayz::bigrayz:

areese
04-05-2006, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=Yolanda]UPDATE 12:30. Just recieved a phone call from the vets. Bitys has major problems and is having massive dental work done.
"Mushy" Broken Bottom jaw, probably loosing all her teeth except maybe the large cannines, large old fistual in upper jaw.
She needs lots of :pray:and :bigrayz:

O gosh, poor little thing. Many many :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Bitsy :sosad:

Alex's Mom
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Oh, the poor little thing!!! :shocked: Is this because of neglect, Yolanda, or was she abused? Many many healing :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for her, and a big :bighug: for you too. Will she be coming to you tonight, or will she have to stay at the vet's for a bit?

Mama S.
04-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Ohhh nooo - poor baby. Well ifn da Goosman is any image of a pupper wif no teefies - she'll be ok once the healing has begun. Lots and lots of :bigrayz: from da herd!
Sandi