PDA

View Full Version : Puppens new stroller

Puppen
04-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Just a quick post to let you all know I am still alive :duh:

Da Pa gots me a new strolber! I wike it wots!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Puppenstein/PuppunStroller.jpg

Fawna Wikes it Too!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Puppenstein/FawnaStroller.jpg

Our HooSister pushed us too, we's nice and take turns.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/Puppenstein/Sstroller.jpg

Michelle
04-05-2006, 01:32 PM
OOOOOOHHHH, So cute, I love it!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Jen
04-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Nice stroller and its always a treat to see lovely Puppen!! :banana: :banana:

Bella's Mom
04-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Too cute! It's great that they take turns! :rotfl:

Lisa
04-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Awwww so Sweet! We have missed Puppen. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Frzframe
04-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Awwwww! My crew have one of those but it's never been used. :rolleyes:

jenfer
04-05-2006, 04:42 PM
heehee... neat. i wonder if gigi would like one too. she likes to be carried in the dog park. :scratch:

quavec
04-05-2006, 05:07 PM
My mother wants one of those for her dog, Corny. He refuses to walk on a leash. He will run till he passes out in the yard, but put that spoiled little turd on a leash and he won't budge. She picks him up and totes him around the block. :sosad:

Puppen
04-05-2006, 05:10 PM
My mother wants one of those for her dog, Corny. He refuses to walk on a leash. He will run till he passes out in the yard, but put that spoiled little turd on a leash and he won't budge. She picks him up and totes him around the block. :sosad:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That's Puppen, she absolutely HATES that leash, I've tried everything and nothing has worked...Put her in this thing and she's a happy camper.

Jacqueline
04-05-2006, 05:42 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That's Puppen, she absolutely HATES that leash, I've tried everything and nothing has worked...Put her in this thing and she's a happy camper.

Put her in the stroller, then put the leash on....make it a happy association...then just walk her a few steps each time she gets out.

K2
04-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Now that's the way to travel!!! I love it! I wonder if Pippit would stay in one?

Anatresia
04-05-2006, 06:11 PM
That's cool!!! Butters would love it, but he needs his exercise!!! Rigby would jump out and run away until she saw something that scares her (which is everything but big dogs and food) and come back.:rotfl:

Nancy
04-05-2006, 06:16 PM
AWESOME stroller! i've seen those before, but i think molly would try to jump out!

Mama S.
04-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Glad to see you back amongst us especially with a Puppen fix!! I :hearts: the stroller!!!!! Too cute!
SAndi

Puppen
04-05-2006, 09:56 PM
The stroller is actually 3 in one , carrier, car seat and stroller. Has nine pockets the pad in the bottom is absorbant and washable. Has a lead inside to hook to collar, long enough if they jump out they land on the ground but they won't hang. :) We bought it on Ebay

Laurie' s Dachshunds
04-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Cool! Thanks for sharing pics!

catstamm
04-06-2006, 10:06 AM
We need to get one for Cami!!! She has to be carried everywhere....but, she wants to be down a flips around like a fish...it's tuff since she goes everywhere w/ me....OMG my kids will really think I've gone over the edge, "Crazy dog lady" if Cami was in a stroller :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LUVMYGUNNER
04-06-2006, 10:56 AM
What a cute stroller.

Puppen
04-06-2006, 12:10 PM
We need to get one for Cami!!! She has to be carried everywhere....but, she wants to be down a flips around like a fish...it's tuff since she goes everywhere w/ me....OMG my kids will really think I've gone over the edge, "Crazy dog lady" if Cami was in a stroller :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh My!! I have taken Puppen out with me in the stroller to the Post Office twice about 8 Town (Not city) blocks away, Boy do I get some Strange looks and I see people in their car point and giggling, I think it's fun to make a stir. LOL Yesterday in fact I was a few blocks away from home and a lasy I know slows down and hollers out her window, "And I didn't Even Know You Were Expecting!" I replied..."Neither Did I!!!" She laughed and drove away...Ok I laughed for quite a while after that. :duh: