PDA

View Full Version : weird rayz request...

oceangirls
04-09-2014, 09:05 PM
So. I am not sure Cassie has peed in the last 24 hours or so...

As I have mentioned, they use puppy pads. DH is traveling, but I came home for lunch today to let them out of their crate. Unless I am hallucinating, I believe Angel has gone four times, but I have not seen evidence of her sister doing it. I took them for a walk when I got home because she usually will mark everything in sight, but I did not see her go (she did poop outside, which she usually does not do, but I had just fed them).

Can't find any spots in the house or crate...

She is eating, drinking, and behaving normally (happy and mischievous). No signs of wanting to pee and being unable to. No signs of pain. No abdominal bloating or tenderness. Just, "yeah... don't need to go, Mom."

Only weird thing I can think of is that I was vacuuming last night and she was scampering around it and suddenly got too close and I think it got her foot or tail. She screamed and ran away... and then came right back to check it out later :rolleyes:. No damage that I could see - unless it's psychological :shocked:.

A few rayz would be nice that I have not somehow broken my dog... :conf4:.

lotsadox
04-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Sending tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: that Miss Cassie has sneaked a couple pees in on you when you weren't looking and is just fine

oceangirls
04-09-2014, 09:55 PM
WOW Patrice... your rayz are very fast and effective. We have a peeing :cheer3:.

You may now all return to your regularly scheduled programming. Nothing to see here. No anxious moms or anything...:holysheep:.

I think Angel's gone like six times in the last 24 hours. Perhaps I should be worried about HER :rolleyes:.

lotsadox
04-09-2014, 10:06 PM
WOW Patrice... your rayz are very fast and effective. We have a peeing :cheer3:.

Wow, I"m good! :rotfl::rotfl:

SaxLady
04-10-2014, 12:50 AM
:cheer3::cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

Alex's Mom
04-10-2014, 04:51 AM
Shades of Patti and Bella...either entirely too little pee, or too much. We must be dog moms :rolleyes:. Doing my pee happy dance here for you (which involves much less yelling than my pee cranky dance :) ).

Lisa
04-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Yay! Glad she is doing okay. :cheer3: :cheer3: :cheer3:

Rae
04-10-2014, 08:45 AM
note to self: Patrice doesn't start with "P" for nothing!

Glad everything...came out all right.

And Kim you know that NOBODY here is going to judge your paranoia. We're all crazy dog ladies and gentlemen, so you're in good company.

LexieLuvr
04-10-2014, 10:50 AM
note to self: Patrice doesn't start with "P" for nothing!

Glad everything...came out all right.

And Kim you know that NOBODY here is going to judge your paranoia. We're all crazy dog ladies and gentlemen, so you're in good company.

Amen to all of the above!

RustysMom
04-10-2014, 12:42 PM
:cheer3::cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

bittyup
04-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Big hugs for Cassie:bighug::cheer3::cheer3::cheer3::cheer3: