PDA

View Full Version : Exactly 3 months to the Ohio Picnic

Lisa
04-08-2006, 11:30 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It's only 3 months until the big meet-up in Ohio. For any of our new members several DLC members will be attending the meet-up in Ohio.

If you're interested, here is a link (http://www.winc.com/picnics/) and some event details.

Rafi, me, Pogo & Pixel will be there, can't wait for it. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

K2
04-08-2006, 11:44 AM
I am still trying to figure out the financials......but it looks like I will not be attending this year. :( So everyone better take MEGA amounts of pictures and video~I especially want to see K1 singing and dancing(and everyone else, too!!!) Next year~I'll be there!!!

Helen
04-08-2006, 12:01 PM
I am still trying to figure out the financials......but it looks like I will not be attending this year. :( So everyone better take MEGA amounts of pictures and video~I especially want to see K1 singing and dancing(and everyone else, too!!!) Next year~I'll be there!!!

:ditto: I'm so jealous of everyone who's going. Everyone better keep their cameras glued to their hands so we don't miss a single moment!

oceangirls
04-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm keeping this in mind, not sure if I can come or not. Might be a last minute thing for me. It would be great to meet everyone!!!!

I would love to bring Cassie because she would totally enjoy it (Angel is nervous around new people) but I think it would most likely just be me.

Lisa
04-08-2006, 01:34 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG, Kim that would be so friggin' cool! Oh geez, Cassie and Pixel...is the world ready for them together? Would any other dog be able to get a bark in edgewise with those two?

oceangirls
04-08-2006, 01:43 PM
ITA, Cassie and Pixel would be so cute together and they could talk to each other :D!

That is kind of the problem with Cassie... I just don't dare to take her on a plane :faint: and I don't think I would have the time to drive to Ohio.

JanUet
04-08-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm still trying to locate my Marriage Licence to obtain a Passport.

Doug keeps laughing and saying "Did you have the same bad dream as me? That,We are married......to each other? :rotfl:

DoxieDelites
04-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Just an FYI for anyone planning to attend the Ohio picnic, we (Dachshund Delights) will be there again this year. It's practically in our backyard (only about 30 minutes away). If anyone who is going to attend wants/needs a Hug-A-Dog harness, PLEASE order in advance and we can have it ready for you to pick up. We really get hammered at this show (no complaints!) and I can't guarantee we would have what you want in stock.

Also, this is a BIG doxie picnic -- LOTS of people attend and the parking at this park is not all that convenient so try to get there early!

April@dachshunddelights.com

Goob
04-08-2006, 03:15 PM
~I especially want to see K1 singing and dancing(and everyone else, too!!!)

Don't worry K2, I'm sure someone will have a camcorder so you can see Tanya and I's smoking hot version of Brand New Key! :rotfl:

Anatresia
04-08-2006, 06:00 PM
I just booked the room. I really, really shouldn't go because it's my anniversary weekend and now Paul and I can't do an anniversary weekend away (financially- I don't work all summer- and time-wise), but I really want to meet you guys... Sigh... Why does it have to fall around my wedding date every year! This is the second time it's happened!

I'm probably bringing my sister and possibly my mother. And Mr. B and Rigby.

I used the same hotel as all of you guys- they didn't ask about dogs on the reservation- does that matter?

(Oh, and, uh... I still haven't told Paul...)

Fluffy
04-08-2006, 07:19 PM
:woohoo: Kim I hope you can come!!! Tracy I'm SO glad you decided to come as well!! Now, if we can just get Nancy's a@@ in gear and book her hotel room....:rotfl: BTW Did you do it yet or just ignore the email you sent yourself?!?! :lol:

Anatresia
04-09-2006, 10:07 AM
OMG, OMG, OMG, Kim that would be so friggin' cool! Oh geez, Cassie and Pixel...is the world ready for them together? Would any other dog be able to get a bark in edgewise with those two?

Rigby. If barks were nickels, I'd be Bill Gates.

Nancy
04-09-2006, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=Becca Now, if we can just get Nancy's a@@ in gear and book her hotel room....:rotfl: BTW Did you do it yet or just ignore the email you sent yourself?!?! :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

You wont believe this Bex, but my e-mail never got through to work!!

Fluffy
04-09-2006, 10:42 AM
UGH Nancy!! WHAT am I going to do with you?!?!? If you send me your work email, I'll make SURE you don't forget!!!!!!!!!

lotsadox
04-09-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm so jealous! :pout: I'm going to be able to come again this year. You'd think with the DH's dad and stepmom living in OH I could get him to go, but noooo. :pout:

Lisa
04-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Just hop and a plane and join us for a girls weekend Patrice! It will be so much fun, and the more the merrier! I'm jealous only Karen has got to meet you, the rest of us want to as well.

Michelle
04-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm still trying to locate my Marriage Licence to obtain a Passport.

Doug keeps laughing and saying "Did you have the same bad dream as me? That,We are married......to each other? :rotfl:

Janet, when did Canadians start needing a passport to enter the US??, I thought you could just show your Canadian birth cert and Driver's Lic to enter..

AND where is the picnic going to be this year, the website link did not have any info on the location of this year's picnic, if it is not too far away I might be able to drive to this,,,,

Lisa
04-10-2006, 01:20 PM
1) Janet's hoping with her married name of "Smith" immigration won't catch on :janet:

2) I think it's in the same place as last year. Kent, OH - Plum Creek Park.

Michelle
04-10-2006, 02:22 PM
1) Janet's hoping with her married name of "Smith" immigration won't catch on :janet:

2) I think it's in the same place as last year. Kent, OH - Plum Creek Park.

Hmmmm,, :scratch: :scratch: Kent, OH, is only 6 hours from where I live, I think I might be able to swing this trip,, I will see if DH would arrange a few days off work, I could take off on Friday and drive in Friday and then drive home on Sunday,,

This sounds like fun, how many people from DLC will be attending??????