PDA

View Full Version : P'nuts vet visit

Lisa
12-08-2014, 08:17 PM
I forgot to post an update. Her visit went really well. We are going to stay the course since she is improving.

While we were there, two of the vet techs were whispering, and I heard one of them say, "no wait until they go see Dr. Scorgie". Since we were the only people there, couldn't help but assume it was us they were talking about.

As we were leaving they were full out giggling, and Rafi started giggling too. I was like, come on guys what is going on? They all said, I would see....so I paid the bill and went to leave. And then saw what they were so excited to show me. They waited until we came for a visit to put it up. My vets office rocks! I have never seen the baby one before. One of the techs said the baby was born by cesarean, literally, she had to pull it out of the big one.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7570/15792231960_4e3bc86531_c.jpg

oceangirls
12-08-2014, 10:47 PM
And then saw what they were so excited to show me. They waited until we came for a visit to put it up.

"When should we put the holiday dachshunds up?"

"Oh, wait until after December 1st. The Kharmans will definitely be coming in then for their annual IVDD visit." :rolleyes:

Glad P'nut is doing well. More rayz!!!!! :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:

Red Haired Girl
12-08-2014, 11:04 PM
How did I miss P'nut being under the weather? I hope she is getting better.

Everyone I know around here has the big wire Dachshunds. Do you think one person would pick up the phone and say "Hey, Tracy - Big Lots has big wire dachshunds" or "Lowe's has big wire Dachshunds" ? Not a one of them. By the time I find out, they are gone.

My friends suck. I'm glad I have you guys.

lotsadox
12-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Only one person I know here *might* tell me. :conf4:

BTW, the 2 that I have I found out about here and ran out at lunch to buy them. Not from my friends IRL :rolleyes:

LexieLuvr
12-09-2014, 10:40 AM
So glad P'nut is doing better! The doxies are really cute. More :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for her!

RustysMom
12-09-2014, 11:10 AM
So happy she is doing well!!!

LOL! Love the story

Kasianni
12-09-2014, 11:41 AM
I am thrilled that P'nut is on the mend!! Looks like you caught it just in the nick of time!!!! Good job!!! Sending more :bigrayz:for your P'nut! :hug99:

Ivan
12-09-2014, 11:52 AM
That's good news for P'Nut. Is she on prednisone, or such drugs to reduce inflammation? Will she have to spend xmas in a cozy little box? Xmas is only 16 days away! Sending her more rayz :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:

Yes, cute doxie decorations at the vets. Kim's joke about "annual IVDD visit" was kinda twisted, but very funny. :-)

Alex's Mom
12-09-2014, 12:04 PM
OMG, that made me laugh about the decorations...and I'm sorelyin need of a laugh today!! :hug99:

Good update! More :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: coming at ya!

Lisa
12-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Kim's joke about "annual IVDD visit" was kinda twisted, but very funny. :-)

That pretty much sums up Kim :rotfl: And it was funny....and true. :sosad:

And yes, she is in da box until the end of January. She is already getting restless. Fun times.