PDA

View Full Version : Buda 2015

lotsadox
04-15-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm gearing up to go to Buda this year again. This will be Darby's Buda Debut :rotfl: Cash is saying Darby can't ride in his wagon and he wants a crown to wear so everyone will know he's the King of Buda Wiener Dog Races. :rotfl: Scooter, sadly, is going to summer camp (our name for the kennel). My friend is going this year with her two weens. She tried to go last year but had a death in her family and couldn't make it. I'm feeling bad but determined to get there. Hopefully, all my stuff will work itself out by then.

Buda, here we come! :cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

Yolanda
04-15-2015, 05:03 PM
Have a wonderful time. :cheer3::cheer3:

Alex's Mom
04-15-2015, 05:06 PM
We need a bucket list icon :( Have fun and take pics!!!!!!!!!!

LexieLuvr
04-15-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm so jealous! Wish I could go. Have a blast! I hear it's doxie heaven in Texas.

oceangirls
04-15-2015, 09:05 PM
It's been forever since I've been. It was so much fun! Not just Buda, but our weekends of DLC partying (((sigh))) :sosad:

Two Red Smooth's
04-16-2015, 12:40 AM
If Joe is off I may have to talk him into taking a drive up there...Joey would love to see all the doxies.

lotsadox
04-16-2015, 10:11 AM
If Joe is off I may have to talk him into taking a drive up there...Joey would love to see all the doxies.

I'll bet he would! It wasn't as crowded last year as in previous years which was kind of nice. If you come out, we'll probably be up by the where the big tree was next to the restrooms on the little "hill".

Two Red Smooth's
04-16-2015, 12:41 PM
I should know next Friday if we'll go up or not....so I'll let you know...and I was only there once years ago...but remember the spot.

lotsadox
04-16-2015, 05:54 PM
I should know next Friday if we'll go up or not....so I'll let you know...and I was only there once years ago...but remember the spot.

Yup, same spot. We always try to get there early and claim something in that area. Since the big tree is gone, we sit over by the fence so we can get some shade.