PDA

View Full Version : 3rd time for Sam :(

Mama S.
11-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Just go back from woom of doom. Shots and laser therapy - pain meds and now safely back in his safe place sleeping it off. Sigh. At least this time I knew what to expect how to treat it and was prepared! Had him diagnosed before i even got there! My poor man.. He looks soooo much like his daddy, Hershey now. Good side - his weight was great!

Lisa
11-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Sending oodles of rayz to baby Sam!! Please keep us posted on his progress. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

We miss you around here, Mama S! :love98:

Rae
11-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Yes to what Lisa said! I don’t check in as often as I should, often popping in to make sure Patrice is kept up to date... but we miss you.

lotsadox
11-04-2018, 12:49 AM
I"m so sorry about Sam. Sending tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for both of you.

Alex's Mom
11-04-2018, 05:30 AM
Tons of back :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz:, Mama! :hug99: At least you know what's going on with the poor old man, and how to deal with it! Please keep us posted, ok? yup, it's lonely around here. I still check in at least once or twice a day, but it's pretty quiet. I miss us.

alfina
11-05-2018, 08:05 PM
:bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for the man and you. Laser worked really well for my crew. I hope you see some improvement soon.