PDA

View Full Version : An exciting day

areese
04-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Today I am going to an agility fun match with owen and Laika and my friend with the Belgians. I am SO excited about this cuz it's at the place where the CPE trial is being held this weekend! So Laika, who can be a little funny running in new places, gets a chance to check it out!
AND I am gonna run Owen!!! I am so amazed by the athleticness (is that a word??) of this little guy and by how wonderfully agility has affected his confidence. He just loves it. I took him to my friend's house Tuesday to try her equipment and, despite him NEVER doing agility anywhere except at our dog class, (and a few jumps and teeter in our dining room LOL) and somewhat strange looking equipment, and being OUTSIDE, (which he's never done either) and there being about a dozen big dogs running around, he did everything really really well. A few times he ran off to sniff...but came back when called and did all the obstacles. He's so great. Laika surprised me too, cuz with big dogs around she generally feels compelled to make sure they all know she's in charge and would normally be really distracted. Plus we were next to a barn with rodents I am sure...she ran with her nose sideways trying to smell everything but did the course none the less..
Wish me luck today! It's just for fun but I have high hopes...

Alex's Mom
04-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Lots of good luck :bigrayz: :bigrayz: coming your way. I think it's so neat that you and your guys are having such fun with this! Enjoy!!!!! and let us know how it goes!

Jen
04-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Have a wonderful time Amy, that sounds great! Its nice to hear Owen is doing so well at Agility, and that its helping him so much!

jenfer
04-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Good Luck and have lots of fun! :) We love agility too. :D

Lisa
04-13-2006, 11:20 AM
That sounds like so much fun. So Owen is handsome AND athletic, I am sure he is VERY popular with the ladies. :hearts:

I know Laika will kick butt too! She is gorgeous, please let us know how they both do. I don't think you need luck, you have to winners! But here are some rayz anyway. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Mama S.
04-13-2006, 02:07 PM
How kewl! Sounds like fun to be had by everyone!!
Sandi