PDA

View Full Version : Not much of an ADVENTURE but...

areese
04-13-2006, 09:50 AM
I had a migraine last night...had to take the meds around 4 am so I was really sleeping hard this morning. I woke up...feeling like something wasn't quite right....I opened my eyes and there was Laika's face. I mean RIGHT there. She was laying so her snout was about 1/4 inch from my mouth so when I opened my eyes all I could see was the weenerdog face. GEEZ! Took me a second to understand what it was. Looked kinda like a giant rodent :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mama S.
04-13-2006, 10:01 AM
hehehe! My guys cannot sleep comfortably unless part of them is touching part of me! Try that with 3,4,5,6 dogs!! Did she kiss you Good Morning?!!
Sandi

Michelle
04-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Awwhh,, How cute,, Princess loves to cuddle up with me like that on the couch, I will be laying down and she will jump up and move her little body right in front of my face and her back will be in my mouth and I have to rub her belly.. then she will move to the side and will stick her snout right under my chin.. :hearts: :hearts:

Isn't it just great!!!!!

Jen
04-13-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm surprised you didn't shriek! That's a little too much of an unexpected close up!!

areese
04-13-2006, 10:35 AM
hehehe! My guys cannot sleep comfortably unless part of them is touching part of me! Try that with 3,4,5,6 dogs!! Did she kiss you Good Morning?!!
Sandi
Yeah she licked my EYES. EW!
She usually sleeps in the bend of my legs (I sleep on my side) so I can't move Although I've learned how to pull my legs to my chest, roll over, put my legs back so she is STILL in the bend so I can at least turn over LOL

areese
04-13-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm surprised you didn't shriek! That's a little too much of an unexpected close up!!
I can't get over how rat-like she looked LOL. She's got a lot of whiskers that close up! Gosh she is SO cute...

Jacqueline
04-13-2006, 12:06 PM
She probably sensed how much you were hurting and wanted to be close to comfort you. Be glad you woke up to that end :rotfl:

:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for migraine suffering. Been there...glad to have gotten past it....27 years was enough!!!

K2
04-13-2006, 01:33 PM
I've learned how to pull my legs to my chest, roll over, put my legs back so she is STILL in the bend so I can at least turn over LOL

Now that's one well trained Mom!!!:rotfl:

Lisa
04-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Now that's one well trained Mom!!!:rotfl: I totally agree, she's got you very well trained. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That's sweet though, whenever the boys sleep with me, as soon as they know I'm awake I get a tongue up my nose? What's up with that??

Rae
04-13-2006, 02:28 PM
(insert theme from the twilight zone here) that is so odd- I went home with a tension headache yesterday and medicated (heavily) as well. I woke up out of a dug induced semi coma to dog butt, also 1/4 inch from the face.

trade ya.

Patt
04-13-2006, 02:31 PM
What a neat way to wake up. :)

Frzframe
04-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah she licked my EYES. EW!
She usually sleeps in the bend of my legs (I sleep on my side) so I can't move Although I've learned how to pull my legs to my chest, roll over, put my legs back so she is STILL in the bend so I can at least turn over LOL

I woke up out of a dug induced semi coma to dog butt, also 1/4 inch from the face.

trade ya.

You guys :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks for the laugh.

oceangirls
04-15-2006, 06:17 PM
I am a sucker for little dachshund whiskers... especially little girl dachshund whiskers:hearts: .

sorry about the migraine :(