PDA

View Full Version : Auggie Peed on Someone's Foot Today!

Auggie's Mom
04-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Auggie and I just went to our dog run for the second time today. The same chihuahua that we met this afternoon was there, but this time with both of her humans.

The woman who owns her was petting Auggie and he was loving it. She stopped and stood up to talk to me, and Auggie ran off nonchalantly to play with her Chihuahua. About two minutes later, Auggie comes back, and without warning, lifts his leg and pees on the woman's shoe! I was so embarrassed! :ashamed:

Why would he do that? It didn't seem like submissive urination, as we weren't even paying attention to him at the time, and he wasn't in a submissive posture at all. Aargh!

Lisa
04-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Hmmmm, it's almost like he was trying to "mark" her as his?!? I am not sure, I think others will have a lot more opinions and advice.

I know you are upset right now, but this really will be a very :rotfl: story for you in time!

I think this is one of those situations where they made them SO CUTE for a reason.

Goob
04-13-2006, 11:39 PM
Sounds like he likes her!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen
04-14-2006, 09:56 AM
I do think he was marking her, silly boy! Uh, how did she take it?

I was marked by a dog once in central park...so busy watching to make sure Tasha would react to him ok....I didn't notice till his leg was in the air. :rolleyes: