View Full Version : Juney and Trixie’s Iowa adventures

JuneyTrixie
04-18-2006, 10:39 PM
We finally made it to Iowa after traveling for over 12 hours :cheer2: and refusing to go potty during that whole time! :wow3: It started raining the day after we got to Iowa, but I still took Juney and Trixie out every three hours. Juney was fine in the rain, but Trixie acted like a little princess and didn’t like the wet grass touching her belly and feet. She walked funny. It was so cute.:yuck:

Three days later, the rain stopped. The grass got dry and Juney and Trixie love the grass. They have also become huntresses! :dog: :prickles: They sniff everything and run back and forth all over the place. Juney and Trixie are both losing weight. :banana:

Juney and Trixie are getting along a lot better with Kitty, although, Kitty has suddenly started becoming mean. :mad1: She will sometimes suddenly whack Juney or Trixie. :mad2: This doesn’t affect Trixie because of her long hair, but poor Juney will scream because she has short hair. :shocked: Poor baby. Sometimes, Juney will want to go up the stairs to go to bed, but Kitty will stand on the steps and prevent Juney from going up and then Juney whines :help: and I have to intervene by picking up Kitty so that Juney can go upstairs. Kitty has really turned the tables on Juney and Trixie!:mad3:

Frzframe
04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Glad you all made it safe and sound. Rain ugh I know the feeling or well what I mean is my crew knows that feeling. :lol:

The kitty is now taking matters in her own paws. :rolleyes:

Patt
04-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Holy smoke 12 hours is a long time, poor babies. Looks like all is working out for them now. I think Kitty is really stressed over the move and that's why she is acting out. As a suggestion I would lock her up in a room by herself with her bed, food/water and litter box until she settles down which could take a week. Life might be a little easier on everyone. Good luck and keep us updated on life in Iowa. :)

Jen
04-19-2006, 08:22 AM
I'm so glad Juney and Trixie are enjoying Iowa!! And hunting too, how wonderful (as long as they don't kill anything...). 12 hours is a long time to hold it, but when they get stubborn, it happens. Sorry to hear Kitty is stressing, change can be hard for them.

Lisa
04-19-2006, 10:24 AM
I am so happy to hear they are starting to enjoy Iowa and Kitty taking matters into her own paws! I hope she adjusts soon, especially for Juney's sake.

So cool that their natural hunting instincts are kicking in - you go girls! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

oceangirls
04-19-2006, 06:11 PM
This sounds great! We're going to need some pictures of J&T in the grass, you know :)

lotsadox
04-19-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm glad that Juney and Trixie are doing well. I agree with Patt, Kitty is probably just really stressed about the move and may just need time to settle down. It's good to have you back on the board. :banana:

K2
04-19-2006, 08:33 PM
That's great!! Sounds like they're having fun~but we do need some pics!! :bighug:

Mama S.
04-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Poor Miss K, a new home a new place - go ahead and whack somebody - just make sure it isn't one of our long dogs!!!
Mama

Bella's Mom
04-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow! Kitty has gotten mean huh? It's funny but it's not at the same time! I'm glad to hear they are having so much fun on their outdoor adventures. We just moved into our new house that has a fenced yard and Bella LOVES it!