PDA

View Full Version : Puke-a-thon (warning-GROSSNESS)

areese
04-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Although I seem to be missing that part of my brain that gets disgusted by disgusting things...I make DH sick all the time by talking about supposedly gorss things while we are eating....
But ANYWAY I notice Laika yesterday afternoon really interested in something by the screen door. So I go over there and she's eating PUKE (that was so conveniently deposited in the track of the screen door) So I quickly get her outside cuz I figure she's sick but she seems fine and I am cleaning it up and both dogs are out. Neither of them seem sick but they both go eat grass so I'm yelling at them to quit while I'm getting the barf outa the track. They come back in and Laika starts heaving so I'm yelling and getting her outside but she throws up grass on the carpet and then OWEN comes to see and HE starts heaving so I get him out in time and he throws up grass on the deck.
It was dinner time and they were all ready and eager to eat so I say what the heck and feed them and they are fine.
I think the darn cat did the initial barf anyway.
Geez.

quavec
04-19-2006, 11:39 AM
You know, I read the warning, but like a train wreck, I had to read it! Thank goodness I wasn't eating! :rotfl:

Glad whatever it was didn't ruin THEIR appetites!

Nancy
04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
i'm sorry, but that is the funniest thing! :rotfl:

have a very strong stomach, so naturally, this didnt bother me while i was eating my salad!

Michelle
04-19-2006, 11:56 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I am sure the first barf was from the cat!!!!!!
Heidi and Princess would always eat Smokey's puke before I could grab them in time and get them away from it!!!

When we had 4 cats, Smokey felt the need to inhale his food thinking it would be taken away from him from the other cats, even though we had food bowls all throughout the basement..

Now that Smokey is the only cat in the house, he no longer barfs up his newly eaten food :banana: :banana: Maybe just once in a while, but hardly ever..

It was so gross to have to keep the dogs from eating the cat puke :rotfl:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
04-19-2006, 10:51 PM
I had a 2:30 am & 4 am Puke-A-Thon at my house 2 days in a row with Reesee & Shadow both at the same time! They ate grass too! I was sooo mad at them for disturbing my sleep!:duh:

areese
04-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I had a 2:30 am & 4 am Puke-A-Thon at my house 2 days in a row with Reesee & Shadow both at the same time! They ate grass too! I was sooo mad at them for disturbing my sleep!:duh:

Nothin' like waking up to that huck huck huck noise, is there???

Lisa
04-19-2006, 11:12 PM
You warned me and I still read it....I shouldn't have, but I did.

Ewwwwww! I hope all tummy issues are better now.

jenfer
04-20-2006, 12:48 AM
:yuck: Gigi ate her own barf the other nite. Now THAT'S gross. I have to remove her from the couch and screamed at her so she won't get back up and finish her feast. arg.

lotsadox
04-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Mine always like to eat their own puke. Eeeewwwww! I have even had them growl at the other dogs to stay away. Guarding their puke! :shocked: This has to be a new low.

areese
04-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Mine always like to eat their own puke. Eeeewwwww! I have even had them growl at the other dogs to stay away. Guarding their puke! :shocked: This has to be a new low.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Once my old dog Kerby threw up...Scout (the pig) was living in the house then and he promptly ate it. EW. Then all day long he followed her around, oofing and looking into her mouth waiting for her to produce another meal for him!

Jen
04-20-2006, 09:17 AM
In my old hood there was LOTS of human puke and Tasha would often try to eat it--now THAT grossed me out!!

So sorry you had all three animals puking in one night. :rolleyes:

Patt
04-21-2006, 02:49 AM
Cat barf is a delicacy around here. :rotfl: :rotfl: It is sickening isn't it.