PDA

View Full Version : Poor Dudley

Frzframe
04-22-2006, 01:29 PM
So as most of you know I've been working on getting Dudley groomed. Well, as you wire owners know this can be quite the task and last week or so I got most of his head done and today I got most of his neck and left shoulder finished. If he doesn't look goofy. :rotfl: But he was really good until that pesky squirrel stuck his head over the fence. :rolleyes:

oceangirls
04-22-2006, 01:39 PM
I don't know how you wire owners do it... I am lucky to get my longhairs brushed here and there (Angel hates it and hides under the couch). Congratulations on having half of a groomed dog!!

Now that you've made me think about it... we would sure love some updated pictures of cutie Dudley when you're done! :D

Jen
04-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Congrats on the grooming! Let's see a half done pic (just for giggles) and then a lovely after pic!!

Yes, I wanted a smoothie as a brushing a few times a week will do it!

Frzframe
04-22-2006, 05:29 PM
He's not quite 1/2 done yet! I wish I were that far. :lol: He's around 1/8 done I'd say and boy does he have a lot of fur. :faint:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
04-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Glad I don' t have to work that hard to groom my babies! I don' t know how you all do it!

Lisa
04-23-2006, 12:26 PM
We do need the before, during and after picture! Poor Dudley, I have never had a wire, but this involves stripping all the old coat out right? Does it hurt or is it just that they have to be still?

JanUet
04-23-2006, 12:42 PM
I agree! We need to see pics of the grooming procedure!

I would like to see how it is done. C'mon Show us the Pics!!!!!:banana:

Patt
04-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Too much like work, I would take the easy way out and take 'em to a groomer. :)

Tex
04-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Good luck with the grooming.....I think we need a grooming contest of sorts. Ya know, what's the hardest thing to do, who's the hardest to groom, etc.

K2
04-24-2006, 10:39 AM
I agree~pics of the process would be neat to watch! I'm glad I don't have to deal with a big, long process of grooming for Pippit~he doesn't like to sit still that long(unless he's sleeping)

Mama S.
04-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Another smoothie lover here! Stinker and that long coat from he** drives me nuts!! She is good about letting me bathe and brush her but it's a never ending task!!!
Mama