PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstorms

Auggie's Mom
04-24-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, it's been raining for the last two days and Auggie thinks he's allergic to water.

It was pouring when we went out this morning. We walked outside and Auggie started to make his squinty cranky face. He walked to the building next door, lifted his leg, did his thing, turned around and made a beeline back to our building.

Total elapsed time outside: 28 seconds.

The same thing happened yesterday. He ended up going 24 hours without going number two. Finally, he went and sat by the door. No whining, no barking. Just sitting by the door with his head down, like "Fine. Let's do it."

He's silly.

areese
04-24-2006, 09:48 AM
That's so funny!

Tex
04-24-2006, 09:49 AM
That sounds just like my Julie. Except if it's thundering, she'll just hold it, or hide and go somewhere in the house. We're scaredy cats here!

Rafi
04-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Thats like Pogo...he will refuse until absolute last minute.

Jen
04-24-2006, 10:20 AM
That was Tasha yesterday. Go 10 feet from the front door, pee, go back in. EXCEPT the gutters and sidewalk were flooded at one point so the only place she'd go was on a flower bed next to a tree--only 2 small plants there so I let her....desparate circumstances. We had 2.14 inches of rain yesterday and 1.42 on Saturday. And more this am. :shocked: I think we need an ark....

K2
04-24-2006, 10:25 AM
It rained all day yesterday. When I took Pippit out in the morning(to do both), he peed right away and then refused to poop. So, I walked around for like 10 minutes thinking, "stubborn guy, if he would just go we wouldn't have to stand out here in the rain!" I finally gave up and went inside~he held it until later that night.

Mama S.
04-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Stubborn lil boogers. At least your guys will hold it till the next trip outside - some members of the herd are notorious for waiting until Mom's head is turned then making a beeline for PJ's chair - something about pottying behind his recliner?:rotfl:
Mama