PDA

View Full Version : Pippit Tested, Pippit Approved!

K2
12-10-2005, 05:14 PM
I decided to make dog treats for all of Pippit's friends at day care. Well, the last batch is in the oven. I made Garlic and Herb ones and Peanut Butter and Honey. He loves them!!! He sat there waiting for them to come out of the oven. I even tried one of the peanut butter ones(nothing yucky in there) They're pretty good~for dog bones!! :rotfl:

Helen
12-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Yum, yum! Where did you find the recipes? That's so nice of you to go to all that trouble for Pippit's friends. And I'm sure you have an extra big stash hidden somewhere for Pippit, right? ;)

Jen
12-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Wow, what a good hoomom to make homemade treats. You'll be the favorite human at daycare!

K2
12-10-2005, 05:26 PM
I got one recipe from Good Dog(a store in Northampton)and the other from allrecipes. If anyone wants, them just pm and I'll send them off to you. The peanut butter ones smell awesome!!!

Lisa
12-10-2005, 08:08 PM
OOOOH! That is amazing! I used to make all of P&P's treats too, but I've fallen off the treat making wagon lately. I hope I can get back into it after that holiday's I know they are so much better for them.

Linus
12-11-2005, 01:40 AM
You are so brave baking treats in your house!! The high school Life Skills kids (severly disabled) make dog treats for the shelter here and they make the Special Ed hall STINKY for a few hours. Though, you probably have better recipes!

Patt
12-11-2005, 01:45 AM
The cookies sound tasty, I'm sure all his doggy friends will enjoy the treats. :hearts: :hearts: You are one terrific Hoomom. :heartbt:

Fluffy
12-11-2005, 02:11 AM
So glad Pippit approves!! :) You are great for making them for all his little friends!! I don't have to make them here, Grandma makes them for all four of her furgrandkids. Hers are cheese flavored and Heidi cannot get enough of them!! Buddy likes them too, but Heidi LOVES anything cheese! She's so cute, she will do this little head shake thing when she sees me go toward the canister. Oh, i want to see that face! Now i've gotta go give her one!!!

oceangirls
12-11-2005, 04:53 PM
My mom makes ginger biscuits for our dogs - she made the girls some last week when she was visiting. They love them. I've tried them and they are really very good... just kind of like a mild spice cookie.

Loren
12-11-2005, 07:17 PM
need some of those cookies! :appl: :appl: :appl:

squirrel818
12-12-2005, 12:53 AM
PM on the way. I bet my puppers would love them if they are Pippit approved!