PDA

View Full Version : Tasha's first tennis ball!

Jen
04-25-2006, 01:08 PM
We gave her one we got free once or twice but it made too much noise at the old place with the crazy neighbor. So now I bought a doxie sized ball and she LOVES it. Tosses it in the air, bats it around, and of course, chases it. Could I get the cute actions on camera? Nope, Miss Tasha got all possessive as soon as the camera came out. Here are the best pics:

MY BALL!!

http://i3.tinypic.com/wgysuv.jpg

Caught it!

http://i3.tinypic.com/wgyt01.jpg

She finally understands what Miss Peaches is talking about. Balls are the best!

Lisa
04-25-2006, 01:13 PM
I love the carpet you picked! It is gorgeous...but I digress. Oh NO, another ball crazed beauty :shocked: Tasha looks as fantastic as always!!

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses: :kisses: :kisses: :kisses:

Tanya
04-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi Tasha,

Dis is Peaches. Where you find MY ball? You send dat back to me right now! All da balls are mine!

Wuv,
Peaches

Tasha looks like she is having fun with her ball! :banana: Just make sure she doesn’t become some crazed lunatic at the mere sighting of a ball like someone I know! :rolleyes:

Bella's Mom
04-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Tasha seems to be loving her new toy! Woo hoo. :banana:

Mama S.
04-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Tasha
Nana will be more than happy to send you wots and wots of tennis balls! Da Herd don't get them - they always eat em:duh: :rotfl:
Mama

Jen
04-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Tank you Nana. :cheer2: Dey haf to be da wittle ones tho, my mouf is too small for da regular balls.

Tasha

areese
04-25-2006, 09:01 PM
That is cute. So glad she can ahve a new toy in her new place and have fun!

jenfer
04-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Gigi is not toy-crazy at all. We don't use tennis ball, because she likes to pull the fuzz :rolleyes: . I bought this squeeky, soft plastic ball from petsmart and Gi can carry it, because it's not hard like a Tennis ball. She enjoys the occassional ball-playing-session. :D

Kerie
04-26-2006, 12:54 AM
Ahhhh, she is so cute. My Oscar loves tennis balls! He gets regular size, being a standard dachsie and an aggressive chewer. He does chew them up eventually, though. He also has a full size basketball but with that he just pushes it around--no mouthing that (can you even imagine?)!

K2
04-26-2006, 06:15 PM
What a cutie with her tennis ball!! Pippit prefers the regular sized ones. I got him the small ones and he didn't know what to do with it!:rotfl: