PDA

View Full Version : Rigby VS. Crazy A. Squirrel, Season Two Begins today...

Anatresia
04-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Last year, I told the true story of how Miss Rigby, my resident squirrel hater, ran into a squirrel that would taunt her by running up its tree, then coming within a foot of her reach before climbing back up again... repeatedly.:nana1:

Well, today we had a run in with none other than the same squirrel from last year. I will call him CAS for "crazy a** squirrel".

The same tree, the same behavior. So, after he teased her last year, she checked that tree every time we walked by it and the scenario played out- he'd run up, she'd scream like a banshee to reach him, and he'd tease her. :mad1:

And now that's she's seen him again, there will be no rest until she catches him. Which she obviously will never do, creating a vicious cycle for yours truly.:duh:

I had to pick her up, whilst she screamed, and carry her halfway down the block. She stared back at the CAS and squealed and wriggled. :evilgrin:

Do note that sweet Mr. B stands next to me, in a heel position and calmly watches the scene play out. He doesn't care about the CAS at all!:bflower::angel7:

I can't wait to walk her again tomorrow.:shocked:

K2
04-30-2006, 04:46 PM
I can just imagine Rigby!!! :rotfl: She's just living up to her "Squirrel Patrol" charm!! :rotfl: Tell her she shouldn't take it so seriously though. :)

JuneyTrixie
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
That was so funny. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But....I sympathise with you because of what I'm going through with Juney and Trixie and those ground squirrels. :dogwalk: Getting lots of exercise, though. :rolleyes:

JanUet
04-30-2006, 06:03 PM
:rotfl: You go girl!

We have squirrels outside our front door! Sophie used to chase them but she has stopped now since she did come face to face with one and didn't know what to do! :rotfl:
I guess If she figures that they are not afraids of her...why bother?
Casey just looks at them and thinks "Whatever!"

I can just picture tomorrows walk! You think to yourself....Here we come to the tree.....I wonder If that CAS is there? Rigby pulls with all her might....
You can finish the story for us tomorrow! :rotfl:

Lisa
04-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Raising hand - Two squirrel haters in Brampton! And I think the squirrels ENJOY taunting my guys! So frustrating....bark, bark, bark!!

lotsadox
04-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Cash is now on constant squirrel patrol. They run down the fence between our house and the lady next door. He actually caught one once which has made him even worse.

Alex's Mom
04-30-2006, 08:29 PM
OMG!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: I can just picture it!! Poor Miss Rigby...that squirrel had better make sure it can climb! :rotfl: And of course her brother was NO help at all, Mr. goody two shoes...

that was Alex when we lived with my dad...he had floor to ceiling windows on the back of the house, and there were LOTS of squirrels (and deer and rabbits and raccoons...) I called it dachsie TV, cuz that was how Alex treated it...complete with sound effects!

Michelle
04-30-2006, 09:40 PM
OMG!!, I think poor Miss Ribgy would drive herself crazy if that squirrel was in your yard..

You would never get any peace.. Heidi and Princess bark at our tree now every single time they go outside, and they have run a dirt path around the tree

areese
05-01-2006, 07:42 AM
That is so funny. I swear dachshunds are like elephants...they never forget...

Tex
05-01-2006, 07:48 AM
If you had that story on video....you could probably win on America's Funniest Animals!!!!:rotfl:

Yolanda
05-01-2006, 07:51 AM
I can see the picture in my head. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am sorry but it is funny.

Jen
05-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Oh CAS lookout! Rigby may look like a girly girl but if you're not careful--chomp!

Tasha prefers chasing birds--maybe cause she got a mouthful of pigeon feathers once! :rotfl: She'll still chase squirrels, but she seems to know she's not going to catch them.

Nancy
05-02-2006, 04:22 AM
LOL!!! That is too funny!!!!! The only time Piss Bag got excited about a squirel she ran half way down the street on her REAR legs!! I thought my arm was going to be ripped out of it's socket!! :rotfl:

Bella's Mom
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Great story! I can see Rigby hauling a$$ after CAS and Mr. B sitting by your side like whatever can we get this walk moving along? :rotfl:

Da Brat
05-19-2006, 10:25 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: Poor Ms. Rigby!! And that naughty naughty squirrel!!

oceangirls
05-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I missed this before. I love Rigby stories, although I feel bad laughing at the poor girl's expense :o Life is just kind of INTENSE when you're Rigby!

Michelle
05-23-2006, 05:31 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I can just imagine this,,
Heidi and Princess are squirrel haters too,,,,
I need to find them doggie t-shirts that say "Squirrel Hunters" on them,,

or Squirrel Patrol or something like that,,,,

laura
05-23-2006, 06:54 PM
what a funny story