View Full Version : Rieke the huntress strikes again!

Irminsul
05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Not for the squeamish!!

Rieke has done it again. Here is her newest score board:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/dehaneyk/RiekesScoreboard.jpg

Yep, she got a pidgeon. I knew that would happen. Those birds are just so uncoordinated! The girls ran into the group of pidgeons (they love chasing them). One of the birds had flown up, almost hit a tree, doubled back and practically landed in Rieke's mouth.

She crunched the chest (no sounds from hunter or victim) and let go once there was no movement. It had rained, she was wet, and her whole face was full of small feathers! She looked like Santa!

Strangely, Tinki wanted nothing to do with the whole thing... She did help with the furry critters, but this one is all Rieke.

I disposed of the body in a nearby trash can... Sorry if people like pidgeons, I just admire my little dog who could not walk two months ago!

Jen
05-01-2006, 04:45 PM
:appl: :appl: :appl: Rieke!! :way2go:

Is that last image a vole?

Tasha got a mouth full of feathers once but didn't do any real damage. Pigeons are slow and dumb. Here I have to watch out for the sick/dying ones as she's cornered several. Though I'm not sure my little hunter knew what to do next.

NYC could use some hunters like Rieke!!

K2
05-01-2006, 04:49 PM
:wow: A pidgeon!! I'm impressed(although if it happened to me, I'd be grossed out):vomit:

:way2go: Rieke!!!

JanUet
05-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Silly Little Pidgeon! Should have just got out of Rieke's way!

Pidgie, Pidgie at the park, Didn't you hear Rieke and Tinki Bark?
Couldn't you see Rieke was running fastered, clear the way you dirty -------bird! :rotfl:

Lisa
05-01-2006, 05:07 PM
You go girl!! She was just totally amazing :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Nancy
05-01-2006, 05:47 PM
LOL!

love the scoreboard!!! very cute! kinda gross about the bird, but oh well, should of moved faster! silly little thing!

Michelle
05-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Wow,, I was expecting pics,,, I know it might have grossed some out, but I would have loved to see that in action.. Guess you didn't have your camera handy... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Way to go Rieke!!!!

Tex
05-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Love the scoreboard idea....Julie hasn't captured anything yet, but that's probably bc all she chases is squirrels!

Lisa
05-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Rieke is an amazing girl! Do you do earthdog with them or is this just her natural talent? She has made miraculous progress these past few months!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Irminsul
05-02-2006, 12:37 PM
She would be awsome at earth dog. Problem is that once she would get to the cage, she would just try and take it apart, and I am afraid of her injuring her neck again. She'll have to stay in the 'amateur league' where you actually get to kill what you catch!

She also has a great nose and voices like a pro...