PDA

View Full Version : The freezer

Courtney
05-04-2006, 04:25 PM
I went dog food shopping last night and filled our new freezer for the first time. I got tons of stuff and still didn't manage to fill it all the way - love having a side by side! I plan on getting a separate freezer too but haven't yet. Anyway I was sort of amused by the balance of people/dog food in it and just had to share....

http://static.flickr.com/49/140461843_e96a1e2358.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/54/140461842_11e85ac10a.jpg

And by the way I found goat heads again last night! I was really torn when I saw the heads though, because they are so freaking gross, and I mean SO freaking gross, but Napoleon LOVED the last one. I literally walked away then turned back for them in the store. For $2.99 each I couldn't pass up the chance to keep the dogs entertained for hours. So who wants to come over for lunch on Sunday? HAHAHA!

Michelle
05-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Oh I would love to come over and watch that if I wasn't so far away,, I have not seen goat's head yet, but I have seen pig heads and always wondered if I should get one for the girls to have fun with,, did you ever give them a pig head before????

Courtney
05-04-2006, 04:34 PM
I haven't gotten that brave yet!!!! The goat heads are skinned at least. The pig heads I have seen, it's just like the chop the head off - skin, eyes and all. Plus they are huge. EW!!!

Jen
05-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Whew, its all in carrier bags--you had me worried for a sec Courtney. Yes, one little human dinner, 50 dog dinners. Sounds about right. :D

So will we get video of the next goat head? Do we want video of the next goat head? :scratch: It will be interesting to see what Thor thinks--you didn't have him for the last goat head event did you?

laura
05-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Here is a goat head.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/forhrss/henrymillerface.jpg

His name is Henry Miller. And though I threaten him with death every day (he is always getting in trouble), I could never imagine seeing him dead.

Lisa
05-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Awwwww Henry Miller!!! So are you going to be thinking of him now Courtney when little Po and Thor eat their dinner?

Frzframe
05-04-2006, 05:07 PM
We see how you guy rate! :rotfl:

Michelle
05-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Awwhhh, Henry is so cute!!!!,
Reminds me of Haiti, they had goats all over the place!!!!!!
I remember when I lived there there would be a goat butcher down the street from the guesthouse where I worked and sometimes the goats heads would fall off the table that he had all the meat on and the street dogs would fight over the goat heads... Everyday he had his little table set up along the street with the goat meat and the skinned head right there in all its glory,,

the street dogs always hung around his little area waiting for a piece of something to fall off the table!!!!!

quavec
05-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Oh no! A face with the doggy treat! At least it was the goats head and not ...umm...well....you know those flossie things...... :rotfl:

Nancy
05-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Hum, looks kinda like one of my kitchen cabinets!! full of dog stuff, no human product to be found! :rotfl:

laura
05-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Believe me, there are times when I could chop off his head, his head has the mouth which eats my roses, my trees,etc! He is sooo smart, he figured out the dog door before the dogs did!

But he is really funny...I could write a book on Henry stories alone! Actually one of the chapters in the new book is "henry's revenge".

Hilarious!

Laura

K2
05-04-2006, 09:10 PM
:wow: That's quite a ratio!! We know who comes first in your house!

LUVMYGUNNER
05-05-2006, 01:07 AM
AAWWW Henry sure is cute.