PDA

View Full Version : Breaks me outs

Yolanda
05-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Woof, Woofy Woof Woofy, Helps me out please all of uuuu doxie brutters and sissies, begs your Mutter.

Please breaks me out of my pision. I hates its and Mutter makes me stay 27/7 cept to goes potty. I donts luf her no more. Dis is sups to be fer makes me better buts, I wants out. So, I howl at hers and hers laf at me. Did I pleads with my eyes buts nofing wors.

mean mutter says I needs 4 weeks of dis mes....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Breakmeoutplease.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/yogies1/Breakmeout.jpg

Duckie

K2
05-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Oh Duckie, I'm sowwy you're wocked up. But I tink your Mama is doing it to help you. You hab a gweat Mama and she wuvs you. I hope you get out soon!

Pippit

Lisa
05-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Yolanda, you are a strong lady! I think I would have caved after the very first LOOK! Duckie is so sweet...lots of rayz for his continued healing. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Mama S.
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
No way could I have looked at that baby, I am too much a sucker!
Sandi

Patt
05-05-2006, 02:48 AM
Poor Duckie, I hope he's better soon. I would have had him out already. :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Alex's Mom
05-05-2006, 05:55 AM
Duckie, dis Alex. Glad to see you is got da howlin ting down too. Ifn I was dere we cud sing togedder. Den we make both da mutters crazie. Which is da MOSTEST fun in life. But you gotsda be patient liddle buddy, cuz you mutter is a angel and she's gonna make yous back all bedder!! And ifn da singin an da l@@k din't work, I gots no advice ta give ya! A tuff nut ta crack, yous mutter!!!

lotsadox
05-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Pssssst, Duckie! Dis is Miller. I is a dapple dachsie, too. I tinks if you keep howwing and wooking so cutes, you gets your way. Dey always say it's to make us better, buts I don't know. I tink dey just wants to make us behave. Sort of like dat "time out chair" dat I keeps hearing bouts from dis place. You mights has to be real sneaky to gets out. We mights need to break you out. Your buds are workin dat! Hold on!

Jen
05-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Poor sweet Duckie, locked up for his own good. Its not fun my friend, but one day you'll be grateful. :hearts: :hearts:

Bella's Mom
05-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Poor, poor Duckie! That mutter is doing it for your own good but you are tugging at our heartstrings... Sending some more :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: your way to get better real soon! You sure are a cutie! :hearts: