PDA

View Full Version : Ambassadachsie Alex...

Alex's Mom
05-07-2006, 07:49 PM
I am just SO proud of my girl that I had to share....I just got back from doing a CDR home visit, and the couple, who already have the MOST adorable 11 month-old mini male wanted to see what a bigger dachsie looks like. As you know by now, Alex is not the most sociable of dogs (understatement of the century...!) but they walked up to the car, and before I could say "approach her slowly", they had stuck their hands in the window and were patting her! Now this kind of behaviour from strangers sometimes will be met with teeth...but she was SO good!!! She even wagged her tail a bit, and let them pat her head. I was amazed and thrilled!! And of course, with such a good reference, my apps definitely were approved...Alex is a very discerning judge of character :rotfl:. Do you think that after 13 years she's FINALLY getting it???:rolleyes:

K2
05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Yay Alex!!!:banana: That means there is hope for Pippit, too!! (he can be sweet to some people and a monster to others)

areese
05-07-2006, 08:24 PM
That's so great...see, she knew it was an important occasion and a time she was called upon to represent her breed, and she acted accordingly :)
what a good girl!

Lisa
05-07-2006, 08:30 PM
That is fantastic Paula!! Glad you had such a great day! WTG Alex :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Mama S.
05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Alex has got to be a Gemini baby! Just when ya think you know us - BOOM we go in the opposite way:rotfl: Glad she did so well!!
Mama

catstamm
05-07-2006, 11:28 PM
yah alex....No one can even get close to my car w/o the girls acting like rabid dogs....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't know what I'd do if that happened.....Great Job Alex :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tex
05-08-2006, 08:23 AM
3 :cheer2: for Alex!!! Way to go!!!!

Chris
05-08-2006, 08:49 AM
It's "something in the name' again.

My Alex would do the same thing...growl or show his teeth!
But he ends up surprising us.

YAY for your Alex :cheer2:

Though mine would not be an example of a "large doxie". They would have said,
wanna see a FAT doxie?