View Full Version : Nancys Molly (pic Heavy)

Fluffy
12-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Here she is! She's just beautiful, Nancy!! My favorite is the 2nd one. That look is just priceless!
Almost asleep!
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1300/4219841/8843400/121532273.jpg
Gotcha!
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1300/4219841/8843400/121532240.jpg
Sleepy Girl!
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1300/4219841/8843400/121532206.jpg

Puppen
12-11-2005, 03:51 PM
She is Beautiful! :hearts:

Helen
12-11-2005, 03:52 PM
I think in that fourth picture, she's saying, I'm the happiest dachsie in the world!!! :D

What a cutie-pie! :heartsign:

Linus
12-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Aww.. what a :cutiepie2

Jill
12-11-2005, 04:13 PM
:cheer2:

So cute Miss Molly!!

HotDogMama
12-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Awwwwwww gotta love those Mollies!! :hearts: :hearts:

K2
12-11-2005, 04:21 PM
:hearts: What a cutie pie!!! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy
12-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Thanks for looking everyone!

I feel like such a goof though, if it wasnt for becca and lisa's help, the pix would of never got uploaded!

I was finally able to add the link to picture trails in my signature, so i'm pretty happy!

Molly is a total dream! I'm actually a Schipperke person, but while running one morning, a smooth coat mini doxie named Billy started to follow me home! I only know his name because his owner was yelling at him to come back home! I stopped to say hi to him and he jumped up on my lap and started kissing my face! right then and there, i KNEW i had to be adopted by one! :boogie: I met Jill from C2CDR at a gardening party two months later, and it was a sign that now was the perfect time to start looking!

I've never had a dog kiss me to death like she does! She stayed at my friends house last night and when I went to pick her up this a.m., her tail was wagging so hard, i thought she'd pop a disk in her back! :rotfl:

I'd like to get her into obediance training, so if anyone know of a good place to go, let me know (i live in Medford Mass.)

Patt
12-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Aww a very pretty girl, :thanx: for adopting a rescue. :muchlove:

Lisa
12-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Thank you for being a rescue :angel7:

Molly is SUPER cute! I just love to hear rescue success stories. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Nancy
12-11-2005, 08:25 PM
I've always gotten my pooches from rescue groups.

Molly's story is pretty typical. For the last 6 years of her life, she was living with an older woman. About a month ago, Mollys' owner was placed in a retirement home and Molly was given to a local dog pound. While at the pound, she got a temperment test done, which included one of the dog pound workers sneaking up behind her and pinching her butt. Naturally, Molly nipped at this person. With that being the case, Molly was going to be put down because she snapped at someone. Not for nothing, but if i was taken from my home and stuck in a freezing cold kennel, i'd be pretty cranky too! Anyway, Patty from C2CDR was contact and she went and picked up Molly. Two weeks later, she came to live with me. Not ONCE has she nipped at anyone. She has been a dream with all that enter this house. She instanly jumps up on your lap, licks your face then proceeds to curl up in a ball and sleep or she wants you to run her belly.

So much for being a "bad" dog!

oceangirls
12-11-2005, 08:39 PM
While at the pound, she got a temperment test done, which included one of the dog pound workers sneaking up behind her and pinching her butt. Naturally, Molly nipped at this person. With that being the case, Molly was going to be put down because she snapped at someone.

I'd snap at someone who did that to me too! :sosad: I'm so glad you were there for her. What a sweetheart! I didn't realize she was older than 6; she has a puppy look to her.

Cassie sleeps like that too, in a little ball with her nose and foot touching :D

Nancy
12-11-2005, 08:43 PM
I feel very fortunate to have her. Except for right now, because she's out cold in my lap and my leg is tingling 'cause it's numb from not moving. i must not disturb the princess! :-)

oceangirls
12-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Except for right now, because she's out cold in my lap and my leg is tingling 'cause it's numb from not moving. i must not disturb the princess! :-)

This happens to me DAILY; Cassie loves to sleep on my lap. :)

Otto'sMom
12-11-2005, 09:04 PM
That's the price for having such a comfy lap.

And I agree that the temperment test is a load of crap. I know I'd fail them all. Just try sticking your hand, or a fake hand, in my food when I'm eating or pinching my hinder and see what happens. :curse:

I know I'm not supposed to humanize my dog, but CRIPES! We all have our limits.

Nancy
12-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Trust me, I like a good pinch in the bootie, but only from my boyfriend! :woohoo:

I've never heard of a temperment test where they did that, but hey, what do I know, it took me all weekend to upload pix! :rotfl:

Patt
12-11-2005, 10:14 PM
While at the pound, she got a temperment test done, which included one of the dog pound workers sneaking up behind her and pinching her butt. Naturally, Molly nipped at this person. What in the :bleep: kind of temperment test is that? That is the absolutely dumbest thing I have heard.
Molly is one lucky little girl she is with a forever loving Mom. :hearts: :hearts:

LUVMYGUNNER
12-12-2005, 12:18 AM
I bet the little old lady was hearth broken that her darling was taken to a kennel--maybe you should try to contact the lady and let her know what a great home Molly has. I would want to know if they had a good home.