PDA

View Full Version : I will wait for my Mommy to come home!!!

Anatresia
05-08-2006, 09:07 PM
I was so touched by this- I had to share.

Miss Rigby continues to surprise me, in a good way, with her growing intelligence. I always think of her as the pretty one, and Butters as the smart one, but she is one smart cookie.

Paul said that Rigby refused to go to bed on Saturday night while I was in Philly. She slept DOWNSTAIRS in the kitchen in her little bed, keeping watch at the door for me to come home. How ridiculously sweet is that? I can't believe it- my dogs are all about the Big Bed and comfort and being near the hoomans- and she gave that up to wait for me.

She was so happy to see me last night. She cuddled up and wouldn't let Paul or Butters inbetween us! :hearts: I am loving her more and more as she gets older!

And fattypants didn't even notice I was gone! He's the one who cries and cries when Paul leaves. Looks like they've switched favorites! :rotfl:

oceangirls
05-08-2006, 09:22 PM
That is so sweet:hearts: :hearts: !! I love the idea of her waiting for you.:hug99:

I always think of Angel as "the pretty one" too, but it is more that she is just innocent and easily fooled (by her sister, usually). Cassie is always plotting or strategizing something. Angel just wanders through life expecting us to love her :muchlove:.

Lisa
05-08-2006, 09:26 PM
That is really, really sweet....so...ummmm, does that mean I can finally come and get Butters? :hearts:

Rigby is pretty, smart AND a Momma's girl.

areese
05-08-2006, 09:38 PM
That is so sweet...

Goob
05-08-2006, 09:58 PM
That is SOOOO sweet!!! :D

Tex
05-09-2006, 08:16 AM
That's adorable!!! My Julie does the same thing. It feels good to know you're loved doesn't it?

Frzframe
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
awwwww how sweet is she? That is so cute Mz. R giving up the warmth and comfort of the big bed to wait for mommy to come home. awwwwwwww

Nancy
05-09-2006, 09:48 AM
That is sooo sweet!!! Extra snuggle time with the little one!

Rae
05-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Duchie is the same way. Daddy is allowed to feed her, and she likes him, but Mommy is the One.

When we go to my mom's Duchie is always on HIGH ALERT to make sure she gets to leave with mommy... Gran keeps her for me when I go out of town and she wants to be sure she is not left behind.

Michelle
05-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Awwwhh, How sweet :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
It just makes your heart swell with so much love for them....

Mama S.
05-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I sure hope dat Mommy gibbed you wots and wots of tweats for being sooo sweet!!
Mama

Bella's Mom
05-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Awwww.... Miss Rigby loves her mommy. So sweet.

Jen
05-15-2006, 01:13 PM
Wonderful, Rigby is mellowing with age. So sweet she waited up for you. :awww: