PDA

View Full Version : Austin's Contribution to the Move

Otto'sMom
05-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Today, the moving company came to survey and see just how much supplies they'd need to pack me up and move me. I spent the morning cleaning the place up; it'd been a few weeks since I'd vaccuumed and mopped. I was feeling pretty pleased with my efforts, and when the dude came, I proceeded to put the hounds up and give him the grand tour.

Take him upstairs to show him what needs to go and I step into my bedroom and into Austin's latest contribution to society. A huge steaming pile of poo.

The guy just laughed and said he didn't smell anything because he had a cold.

So thank you Austin, for making me look like I live in filth.:rolleyes:

Frzframe
05-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Oh I feel your pain!

When I was having my home check to become a foster parent for CCDR Mitzi decided to take a dump in the living room right in front of the lady. :faint:

Linus
05-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Well, ya know...they do what they have to do...

Jenny prefers to pee on the one square of carpet that doesn't have a pee pad whenever someone comes to visit...:rolleyes:

Goob
05-09-2006, 11:30 PM
There's nothing better than that split second when you realize what you just stepped in. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
05-09-2006, 11:32 PM
I'd left the door to the back yard open all morning, so it wasn't like didn't have an option.:rolleyes: He chose to trot UP the stairs and leave me a gift:bleep:
I'm just happy I wasn't in my socks or barefoot.

Goob
05-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Tell me you had shoes on. There's nothing worse than sliding on it in bare feet.

areese
05-10-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm :sorry: BUT :rofl: !!!!
And I am gonna remember to appreciate the fact that my dogs are :angel7:
Last poo we had here was Owen's on Thanksgiving. For some reason right in front of the tv. To celebrate I guess.

Tex
05-10-2006, 08:11 AM
I can picture it now......well, glad the guy was cool about it. Just one more thing we put up with to have our little :angel7: s in our lives, right?

Alex's Mom
05-10-2006, 08:33 AM
If it's any consolation, I had the same thing happen to me when I had the moving estimator in in the house I sold 4 years ago. Only it was on the landing into the basement. Don't ask me how it got there...Alex was afraid of those uncarpeted stairs!!! I was beyond mortified!!!!!! The guy was really good too though...said he'd seen a lot worse doing estimates!! I put it down to being an editorial comment from Alex about having to move!!!

JanUet
05-10-2006, 08:53 AM
And you didn't have the camera handy for a pic?! :shocked: :rotfl:

Maybe Austin is trying to tell you that he doesn't want to move?

Do you think you would have been happier if the dude stepped in it! :lol:
Sorry for your troubles Andrea :hug99: But we know that you could nver gt mad at Austin :hearts:

Mama S.
05-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Another sorry but :rotfl: :rotfl: fool here! I can say I've walked a mile in those shoes! Great that we love the lil monsters isn't it?
Mama

Otto'sMom
05-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Check back with me to see how much I love him after the 15.5 hour drive with Mr. Can't Sit Still in the Car and Still Hates Cats~cause there'll be all 10 cats in the truck too.
I doubt that he doesn't want to move. The thought of getting to run the perimiter of the big back yard should give him fits (sh*ts?) of delight.
And as for never getting mad at Austin....Oh, I get mad, I just can't bring myself to do much about it.
I would've been totally mortified if that dude had stepped in it.:ashamed:

Nancy
05-10-2006, 11:36 AM
LOL! I'm sorry, but that's funny!

Bella's Mom
05-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Timing is everything isn't it!? :D

Jen
05-15-2006, 01:11 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

At least no one stepped in it!!

Tasha NEVER poops indoors. :banana20:

K2
05-15-2006, 01:26 PM
:rotfl: How much do they charge to move poo???

oceangirls
05-15-2006, 10:26 PM
:rotfl: How much do they charge to move poo???

I think that would depend if you want to keep it fresh or not :evilgrin:

Sometimes (for example, yesterday) a dropping will appear in the middle of the living room for no reason we can determine. You're lucky (well... relatively lucky), at least you knew who was responsible. We weren't sure :scratch: