View Full Version : I'm Telling!

areese
05-10-2006, 07:27 PM
I godda tell sumbudy. My mudder was vewy vewy bad to me. Yeah...I ate da butter. It was right dere....I hadda do it!
Den my mudder makes me go in the bafroom and makes me swallow yucky fizzy stuff. TREE TIMES! Den she shut da door. I frew up a GAZILLION times!
Den she makes the yucky noises when she cleans it up! What did she expect???
DEN she won't let me eat enuf!!
So I frew up on her chair.
She hadda change her pants.
Dats what she gets.
Dank you for listening. I feel bedder now.
love,
Owen da budder eader.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/oweyowey.jpg

Lisa
05-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh poor Owen baby! Here are some tummy :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

You are SO cute!!

Fluffy
05-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh poor Owen!! I'm so sorry you've had such a barfy day :lol: Sending you more feel good :rayz:!!!!!!!!! You are such a cutie pie!

jenfer
05-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Hi Owen,

Mutters can be awlful. You did the wight fing. If you don't feel well, den you need to fow up. I am glad you are feeling better.

Wuv, Gigi

Alex's Mom
05-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Owen, dis Alex. I is a expert at da barfin ting. I ate da budder ting too when i was a young and foolish pup. OK, so it was only a coupla yeerz ago...I smarter now (aldough da mudder don't beleef me when I say dat!!!). I didna trow up dough, an I got all bloated up and da mudder hadda take me inna da merge vet. It was AWFU!!! An den I hadda Christmas treat of a BIG bunch of dis briecheez ting...it was YUMMY!!! But dat mean ol mudder made me trow dat up...serves her right!! Yup, dey can be evil, dose mudders!!! Glad you feelin' bedder, lil buddy Owen!!! We LUVS budder! (but da trowin up part really sucks.....)

Patt
05-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Owen is adorable. :hearts:

Tex
05-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Psst Owen, dis is Joo-wee. I feels for ya buddy. Dat troin up ting is da pits. I havs a theory. Dem mudders, dey say dey doin' mean stuf to us is fors "our owns gud". I tinks dey is jus cwazy. I not know what dat own gud ting is, but I not like it at all! I hopes yous feelin' gud now. Hang in der.
P.S.-I WUV ur pic! U buzy dis Friday? Is so hard da find a gud man.

Michelle
05-11-2006, 10:53 AM
OMG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I don't know if I should say poor Owen or poor YOU for having to clean up!!!!

Bella's Mom
05-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Owen da butter eater - OMG! That is too funny! :rotfl:

Mama S.
05-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Poor baby... Nana will come right up and make da Mudder not make you frow up nooooo more:rotfl: :rotfl:
Mama

LUVMYGUNNER
05-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Oh you poor baby.

Nancy
05-12-2006, 08:58 AM
my favorite little man!! hopefully he's feeling better!

Jen
05-15-2006, 12:53 PM
With a face that sweet, its hard to believe how naughty he can be!! :hearts: :hearts: