PDA

View Full Version : Introducing.... RUSTY

AgileOllie
05-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Meet Rusty, everyone! He's a 1-2 year old red smooth mini that was given up by his owner because she could no longer pay her bills, much less, food for Rusty. He is a wonderful boy who loves everyone including cats and children. He's a very special boy looking for a perfect forever home. He's TOOOOOO cute!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/agileollie/HPIM1286.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/agileollie/HPIM1283.jpg

Lisa
05-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Tonya, he is so gorgeous! I don't think he will be with you long at all...you can see all the personality he has. Handsome little fellow. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Nancy
05-14-2006, 08:12 PM
What a cutie pie!!! I'm sure he'll find a forever home in no time!

LUVMYGUNNER
05-14-2006, 08:17 PM
He sure is cute, that is so sad that she had to give him up.

Linus
05-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Oh you won't have him for long...he's TOO adorable!! :hearts:

Goob
05-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Everybody is right, enjoy your time with him, he'll be gone before you know it!!! What a cutie.

Patt
05-14-2006, 08:59 PM
He IS a cutie, and amazing he loves cats! I wish you were closer. :)

Laurie' s Dachshunds
05-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Rusty looks like alot of fun! In the photos the facial expressions say Let' s Play!!!

Rafi
05-15-2006, 01:58 AM
that has to be gut wrenching to give up a cutie like that. He's a cutie he will be snapped up very quickly.

Tex
05-15-2006, 07:24 AM
Anyone taking bets on how fast Rusty finds a forever home? I'm thinking within the week....he is TOO ADORABLE!!!

Anatresia
05-15-2006, 07:40 AM
He is adorable!!!

How sad to have to go through financial problems that make you lose your pupper! That is dreadful!

Da Brat
05-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Ooooh, he looks sooo sweet!! I bet him and Bandit (my kitty) would be bestest buds!! Wish Scrooge would let me adopt him!! :sosad:

Rae
05-15-2006, 09:58 AM
ummm, "let"? What is this "let"??? Do you have your own place or at least pay part of the rent if you are cohabbing?

There is no let.

AND I bet I know where you could find a babysitter if you needed one.. I mean, what's one more in a herd that size??

Da Brat
05-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Oh, I could bring one home, but it would be REALLY stressful!! He doesn't have the patience for dogs that normal human beings do!

Rae
05-15-2006, 10:04 AM
aha... I have a dog lover, so I guess I am blessed. DH currently has one border collie, two squirrel dogs, one chocolate lab and is babysitting a lab pup for his buddy.

Of course when we met his thing was "what's that dog FOR- I mean what does she DO besides pee on the carpet?" since all his are hunting or herding dogs and have a "job".. NOW when I can't find her she is in the recliner with her daddy. Under a blankie. Getting belly rubs... :rolleyes:

laura
05-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Wow, he is a great looking dog! Seems like you rescue folks should have a list of people waiting in the wings for just the right dog? Am I wrong about that? When I got mine, I was put on a waiting list. Though I have to say, it did not take long to get three of them! I only wanted one, but you know how that goes!

Jen
05-15-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm sure Rusty will find a forever home really soon! He's just adorable. So sad his owner had to give him up--but at least she was kind enough to know that she wasn't in a position to provide for him!

Bella's Mom
05-15-2006, 01:17 PM
LOVE him! :hearts: I'm sure he'll be finding his forever home in no time!

K2
05-15-2006, 01:19 PM
What a cutie! :hearts: I hope he finds a great home soon.

AnnMarieK
05-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Tonya, I am so excited to see him !!!!! So little BOBO is Rusty now !!!! I had the privilege of watching him for a few days and fell madly in love with him...keep me posted on him.

JanUet
05-15-2006, 09:06 PM
I only wish I could say "Slap a TAKEN sign on his butt and send him over!"

He is everything you want in a doxie and MORE! Loves kids and cats! :wow:

You won't have him long Tonya!

katierose ballerina toes
05-16-2006, 10:35 AM
:pray: i would wike berry much to bib away my brudder!he is a big smooshie basset hound and his name is finnagin b. ginagain and he is a wescue!in exchange i would lub to hab da dachsund brudder dat you awe all talking about!you see i am berry much in charge,and he cwamps my style.my pwess agent monica is a stay @ home mommie @ wears wots ob hats!shea also weferred to as da lunchlady,taxi dwiver,referee,my stylist and da tweat goddess!boy can see bake em!but da pwoblem @ hand is shes been wescuing basset hounds for ober 30 yeaws!i'm da berry first dachshund!i say enough wif da bassets!its all about mememememememememememememe!pwease don't tell hew i wote you.where is my new brudder located? i lib in pa. is he close?is he in a wescue?pwease wet me know...in da mean time i will twy to get da dumb basset to wun away-kisses-kiki

katierose ballerina toes
05-16-2006, 10:40 AM
oops!i forget to mention i hab a #$%&*(*&^$#@@@#$%%^& kitty i will gwadly frow in too!-kiki:cheer2:

Michelle
05-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Awwwhhhh,,, glad you could rescue him!!!!!!!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: