PDA

View Full Version : Bogart's Eye Problem

lotsadox
05-18-2006, 11:32 AM
I had to take Bogart to the vet yesterday. His eye looked funny and was kind of watery. The vet said that he had scratched it! I don't know how he did it, :dunno: but I got a remedy and some stuff to help it heal. Please send rayz for my 14 yo boy. It's his B-day soon and I'd like him to be feeling good for it.

Lisa
05-18-2006, 11:35 AM
:awww: Poor Baby! Here are some healing eye rayz for him. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Frzframe
05-18-2006, 01:09 PM
awwwww poor baby boy. Many :bigrayz: :bigrayz:'s on their way.

My mom's dog got a scratch on her eye and with meds it was much better in two or three days. It still wasn't quite healed but it wasn't hurting her any more. :)

Alex's Mom
05-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Tons of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for poor Bogart's eye! Hopefully it'll feel better soon...in time for his birthday! (No one should feel icky on their birfday, says Alex!!)

Jen
05-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Eye :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for poor soon to be birthday boy Bogart!!

quavec
05-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Lots of :bigrayz: for Bogart! Cricket had doggie pink eye and it took forever for it to clear up. Hope Bogart's heals before his bday!

K2
05-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Poor Bogart!! Sending lots of eye healing :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

jenfer
05-18-2006, 02:42 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Bogart. Get well soon!!!

areese
05-18-2006, 03:19 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Bogart's eye. Keep a close watch on it, K? If it gets worse at all make the vet look again at it! My friend's vet put her off when she thought her dog's eye was looking worse (he scratched it also) and it turned into an ulcer and was a big deal to get fixed. Although it is FINE now.

oceangirls
05-18-2006, 08:17 PM
OUCH, rayz of course: :rayz::rayz::rayz::bigrayz::muchlove:
Hope you are better than I am at administering eye medications.

I am not good with eyes. This is totally off the topic of poor Bogart... I tried to wear contacts for awhile but I would always miss the center of the eyeball and run around the house screaming while DH tried to calm me down and tell me the little piece of plastic was not going to travel deep into my brain.:duh:

Patt
05-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Eye abrasions usually heal pretty fast. Sending magical DLC :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to Bogart that his will heal very soon. :crossfin:

laura
05-18-2006, 08:31 PM
:fairy: Healing dust for his eyes!