PDA

View Full Version : They got the woman (bitch is too good a word for her)...

Sophie and Lili's Mom
05-18-2006, 05:39 PM
or Update on ATDR puppymill raid.

"I just got a call from Barbara. They are in the middle of doing a raid on the puppymill in Comanche County. Barbara and Linda left this morning with the Humane Society of Austin and Houston to take all of the dogs. They have a total of 10 vehicles and two deputies. There was a fear that Twilla had gotten wind of what was going to happen and moved the dogs, but when they got there all of the dogs were still there and are being seized at this moment.
Some will be going to Houston and some to Austin. There are not only dachshunds but pugs and other breeds.

Margie"

http://www.kvue.com/animals/stories/051806kvuedogrescuefolo-cb.5429e8de.html

(you may need to log in to see the story). The woman's name is public knowledge now. It is Twilia Sampson. Please let any breeders you know about her. She will likely try to start again...

-Zandra

"I just got a call from Barbara. They are in the middle of doing a raid on the puppymill in Comanche County. Barbara and Linda left this morning with the Humane Society of Austin and Houston to take all of the dogs. They have a total of 10 vehicles and two deputies. There was a fear that Twilla had gotten wind of what was going to happen and moved the dogs, but when they got there all of the dogs were still there and are being seized at this moment.
Some will be going to Houston and some to Austin. There are not only dachshunds but pugs and other breeds.

Margie"

lotsadox
05-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm so glad they finally got her and got the dogs out. Hopefully, they will be really tough on her and this will be the end of her breeding days! :cheer2:

AgileOllie
05-18-2006, 05:46 PM
What is this woman's last name??

Sophie and Lili's Mom
05-18-2006, 05:53 PM
What is this woman's last name??

Twilla Sampson

Yolanda
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: progress.

Now comes the hard part, getting all the puppers taken care of and ready to adopt out. I :pray: :pray: they do not carry a lot of "baggage" with them.

Sophie and Lili's Mom
05-18-2006, 06:17 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: progress.

Now comes the hard part, getting all the puppers taken care of and rady to adopt out. I :pray: :pray: they do not carry alo of "baggage" with them.

I am afraid they do... here is the latest info.

"There is one downed girl… L; several pregnant girls, some mom & puppies without eyes open yet! There are mostly tiny red females, but also piebalds, dapple, double dapple… believe it or not, not one black & tan.. (think we should go after the witch for discrimination as well? J) She said they are all full of ticks and fleas… pulling them from eyelids , etc… yuk, poor babies.

She has two pug puppies taken by c-section yesterday (that’s a story I’ll leave for Barbara) and being nursed by a Chihuahua momma… awww… "

Patt
05-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Hmm the newspaper said all 87 dogs "could" be returned to the owner. :faint:
I :pray: this will not happen. I am so glad they were able to get all of them out of that house and into a clean place with treatments. I do hope Twilia does time including heavy fines. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think TX has strict animal cruelty laws, poor furkids. :scratch:

Sophie and Lili's Mom
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Hmm the newspaper said all 87 dogs "could" be returned to the owner. :faint:
I :pray: this will not happen. I am so glad they were able to get all of them out of that house and into a clean place with treatments. I do hope Twilia does time including heavy fines. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think TX has strict animal cruelty laws, poor furkids. :scratch:

The police left the house gaging... and there are at least 2 vets that have written letters stating negelect... then there is what I just found out....

That evil woman was doing AT HOME C-SECTIONS!!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGAAGGGGGG I am sure everyone of you can see the smoke coming from my ears...

JanUet
05-18-2006, 07:01 PM
How Horrible! :mad:

I hope that they put that woman in a small cage and let her know how it feels to be held captive! Throw in some nasty lice and other unplesant stuff like that and serve her food with magots in it!
Don't let her shower, or give her a toilet to relieve herself in!

I could go on but..............:mad2: :mad3: :mad1: :hissy: :buttkick: us ---> :lowblow: <--- her

Frzframe
05-18-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm so glad the dogs are for now safe. It makes me so :( to see this type of stuff going on.

Chris
05-18-2006, 08:50 PM
I know someone who does Pug rescue in TX...I might be able to contact her and see who she has in her network.

Please keep us updated on what us folks at home can do to contact local dachsie rescues to spread the pups out if need be so everybody has a foster home to go to.

Patt
05-18-2006, 08:53 PM
The police left the house gaging... and there are at least 2 vets that have written letters stating negelect... then there is what I just found out....

That evil woman was doing AT HOME C-SECTIONS!!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGAAGGGGGG I am sure everyone of you can see the smoke coming from my ears...Thanks for the info.. As for your last para., smoke coming from your ears and I'm gasping in disbelief. Grrrrr This woman is definitely a nut case. :curse: :buttkick: I hope they lock her up and throw away the key.

Nancy
05-19-2006, 08:36 AM
thanks for the story.

what a total, well, i'm not even going to use the word in this forum.

anyway, please keep us posted. hopefully the puppers will all be fine and adopted out.

Laurie' s Dachshunds
05-19-2006, 08:58 AM
:appl: :appl: :cheer2: :cheer2: They got her!!!!!

OMG!!! At Home C-sections!!! Poor puppers!

catstamm
05-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the stories and update....Hopefully some of these poor puppers can be saved!!!!:sosad: These people disgust me..... Are there any news articles out? Maybe I missed it...How many doxies were siezed? Was the woman doing this by herself??? You are right ...Bitch is too nice of word for her...thank God for the angels that are helping now. Are the animal laws better in Texas than California? Will she get more than a slap on the hand?

"the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral crisis choose nutrality" -Dante

Keep the info coming...

Jen
05-19-2006, 09:23 AM
I hope she serves a long and unpleasant prison sentence. A chain gang assignment would be nice.....

Hope the puppers are all permanently taken away from her and can learn what a safe loving home really is!

Sophie and Lili's Mom
05-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the stories and update....Hopefully some of these poor puppers can be saved!!!!:sosad: These people disgust me..... Are there any news articles out? Maybe I missed it...How many doxies were siezed? Was the woman doing this by herself??? You are right ...Bitch is too nice of word for her...thank God for the angels that are helping now. Are the animal laws better in Texas than California? Will she get more than a slap on the hand?

"the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral crisis choose nutrality" -Dante

Keep the info coming...

http://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories....3590ba3a.html

http://www.kvue.com/animals/stories/....5429e8de.html

If you need to log in
Username yomisma@misma.com
Password 123456

Mama S.
05-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Good thing I ate earlier - this story as most like it makes me want to :vomit:
Mama

Da Brat
05-19-2006, 10:28 AM
See this, this is why I want to be an animal cop!! If they EVER opened a precinct (sp?) here, I'd be the first in line to apply!! OMG, I am just LIVID right now!! I can't even neglect wildlife much less a domesticated pet!! And I am not in the slightest bit embarrased to say that my kitties comfort tends to come before mine most of the time!
:please: I hope this woman gets what's coming to her 10 fold!! :pray: