PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian "Kee-Kee" Betancourt 198?-2006

AgileOllie
05-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Please light a candle for Sebastian. He went to the bridge today at 11:45 am. We've had this precious boy for only a few short years, but he's wiggled his way right into my heart. I can not believe how empty a house with 7 other dogs in it seems.

Sebastian was in total kidney failure. His kidneys had completely shut down and his pancreas was nearly shut down as well.

Dr. Beall couldn't believe that he'd walked around thismorning. He said his levels were so low that he should've passed away days ago.

Please hug your puppers. All of them- young and old, foster and permanent.

Sebastian started out as "just a foster" but in these last 3 years, he's become our "son."

This is hardest on Miguel. He said his goodbyes to him thismorning while he thought I was asleep. It was the saddest moment I've shared with him in a very long time.

I spent the entire time stroking his big beautiful head, and rubbing his eyes. I hope he knows that I loved him.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/agileollie/HPIM0703.jpg

Frzframe
05-22-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug99:

Lisa
05-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Tonya, you are such an :angel7: my heart just breaks for you and your hubby. Good bye Sebastian, God speed :candle2:

JanUet
05-22-2006, 02:29 PM
We share your Grief for Sebastian- Tonya & Miguel

You did what was right for him! :hearts:

He knows you both loved him and blessed him with your Wonderful warm heart and home.

Your Good-bye brought tears to my eyes.
I will light a :candle: for him and say a :pray:er

Run Free at the Bridge, Dear Sebastian.....You are Pain free and whole again! :hearts: :hearts:

Michelle
05-22-2006, 02:30 PM
Tonya, I'm so so sorry for your loss,, I will light my candles tonight for Sebastian :hug99: :hug99: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Alex's Mom
05-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh Tonya, he knew, and he loved you in return. You were (and are) a terrific mom and dad, and that shows by you having the courage and strength to let him go when it was time....now he's free of pain and waiting for you on the other side of the bridge. Alex and I will :candle2: for Sebastian tonight. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: for you and Miguel and your other puppers, and we'll be thinking of you. We're here if you need us!

Jen
05-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm sure Sebastian knew how much you and Miguel loved him. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: I am so sorry you've had to part with such a good friend.

katierose ballerina toes
05-22-2006, 02:44 PM
we are so sorry for your loss.sebastian our:pray: for a soft landing,god speed little boy,god speed-:hug99: monica and katierose

areese
05-22-2006, 03:19 PM
We are so sorry for your loss. I am very sure he knew how much he was loved. We'll be lighting a candle tonight for your sweet Sebastian.

quavec
05-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Jill
05-22-2006, 03:32 PM
So sorry for your loss. We will light a candle for him tonight. :hug99: :hearts: :angel7:

lotsadox
05-22-2006, 03:55 PM
He knows, Tonya. :hug99: :hug99: I'm so sorry for your loss.

K2
05-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Sebastian knew how much you loved him~you loved him so much that you did what was best for him. He is running free at the bridge and will always remember your love for him. :candle3: :pray: :angel7:

Irminsul
05-22-2006, 05:52 PM
My deepest condolences for your loss. :hug99: I'm sure he knew how much you loved him!

Rae
05-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Oh Tonya, I am so sorry to hear the sad news. I am sure he knew how much you loved him, and of course he loved you too. Healing :bigrayz: for you and Miguel on this sad day.

Red Haired Girl
05-22-2006, 06:15 PM
I'm so sorry for you and your family.

alfina
05-22-2006, 06:28 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. You did the right thing and I am sure he knew you loved him.

laura
05-22-2006, 06:45 PM
I have tears in my eyes for your loss, but joy in my heart that you were there for him and he was such a jewel for you and your family!

oceangirls
05-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Of course he knows how much you loved him... without a doubt. Miguel too. I am so very sorry :( I hope Ryan is doing okay without him around. They always looked like such a sweet pair together.

:hug99: :candle:

Patt
05-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Please accept my sympathy in your loss. I am so very sorry. I will light a :candle3: in memory of your sweet and gentle Sebastian "Kee-Kee".

lizzieb38
05-22-2006, 08:40 PM
:angel7: He knew you loved him, don't ever doubt that. And if he was sick probably thanked you for the loving gesture of sending him to a better place. :candle3: :tissue: already out at my house.:hug99: :hearts:

Fluffy
05-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Tonya I was thinkig about you all day today. You are all in my thoughts and :pray:ers tonight. :candle3: lite for Sebastian. God Speed little buddy.

Chris
05-22-2006, 11:46 PM
I was hoping that I wouldn't be reading this sort of news for months.

I hope that you can - maybe not right now - feel honored that you were worthy of such unselfish devotion from a little dog, that he stuck by your side as long as he could, and thank you for being there for when his little body was telling him that he could no longer be here.

I am just particularly touched by his passing.. it made me cry. Even though I never got to meet him, he reminds a lot of my Heidi and when she passed. Afterwards they could not understand how she lived as long as she did other than through her own will.

Rafi
05-23-2006, 02:00 AM
Sorry to hear the loss of Sebastian, Please accept my condolences to you and
Miguel.

catstamm
05-27-2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry for your loss....what a beautiful picture..... they live forever in our hearts :hug99: :hug99:
It was YOU who gave him the best times of his life....what a great reward!

AnnMarieK
05-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Tonya, I am so sorry. I don't know how I missed this post. Of course Sebastian knew how much you and Miguel loved him...how could he not. You took in an old very sick boy and loved and cared for him for years. When you knew no one else wanted him you made sure that y'all could keep him so that he knew your love to his final days. You have one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever known....Sebastian was very lucky to have been a member of your family. I know he is at the Bridge, happy and healthy, playing with Caillou until they see you again. You are the kind of person who always makes a difference. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: