PDA

View Full Version : O Christmas tree O Christmas tree

Mama S.
12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
how tasty are thy branches... We bought tree yesterday, put it in the stand and let it sit up to allow the limbs to settle. Had planned on putting the x-pen up as soon as we got it decorated. Well........ didn't get that far! Came out of my office, into the living room and Princess Aurora is on the couch - eating a limb from the tree :shocked: :hissy: Guess who immediately got the x pen out - ornaments or no ornaments?
I'm rearranging the letters in her name to rename her BRAT!
Sandi

Rae
12-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I have always heard that cedar freshens the breath?
Maybe I should feed Duchie a tree too.. :rotfl:

funny one. and she took it to the couch to eat- Princess that she is. tee hee

Puppen
12-12-2005, 12:38 PM
:rotfl: Now you all know why I have a 3 footer on a table! (not real, fiber optic..)

JanUet
12-12-2005, 12:50 PM
NO Pic?! I think you shoulda grabbed the camera first, then the X pen!

I need evidence! :rotfl:

I can just imagine her happily chomping on the branch, not a care in the world, thinkin' Mmmm Mom Really outdid herself with the treats today! :lol:

Mama S.
12-12-2005, 08:08 PM
NO Pic?! I think you shoulda grabbed the camera first, then the X pen!

I need evidence! :rotfl:

I can just imagine her happily chomping on the branch, not a care in the world, thinkin' Mmmm Mom Really outdid herself with the treats today! :lol:
I did grab the camera and the brat dropped the evidence and gave me the who me L@@K??!! Surrounded by needles! :rotfl:
Sandi

Patt
12-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I eliminated any tree problems... no tree! Way too many pets I'm sure one wouldn't last long, another use for x-pens. :santa2: