PDA

View Full Version : Honk if you love dachshunds- two short wiener "tails"

Anatresia
05-23-2006, 08:38 PM
I have a "got dachshunds" sticker with a dachshund on the back of my car. I was driving home from work yesterday and I saw a car with a dachshund sticker that said, "got hotdogs?" I pull up next to the guy and honk, then rush forward while pointing at the sticker.

We then hit a red light and the guy was cracking up and we gave each other a thumbs up. :rotfl:

It was super awesome.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Then, today, Miss Rigby was attacking my face with kisses and I couldn't get her off of me, so I started to shout, "Mr. Butters- help! Help me!" Butters got up into Grizzly-Bear position, on his back legs with tiny arms flaring and mouth open- and pounced on her, full force. It was hysterical. They, of course, went into full wrestling and zoomie mode. :rotfl:

Ahhh, good times.

Lisa
05-23-2006, 08:40 PM
So funny!! I have to give you some business cards to hand out.

That is so sweet that Butter's protected his Mommy from bad Rigby.

oceangirls
05-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Good times, good stories :D :cheer2: :pinknana:

Lotsa wiener fans out there :)

Sometimes when I yell at Cassie, Angel will take it as an opportunity to wrestle her down to the ground and drag her around by her ear :rolleyes: No I don't encourage it!

Goob
05-23-2006, 10:11 PM
How cute!!! Mr. B to the rescue!!!

Rafi
05-24-2006, 02:02 AM
All I have to say is "Go Gettem Pogo" or "Go Gettem Pixel" and depending who's name I use will initiate the wrestle.

If things get too much, Pogo always endsup under momy's chair.

K2
05-24-2006, 08:24 AM
How sweet that Mr. B protect you from the fierce Rigby!

Jen
05-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Aww, Mr B is so nice to rescue you!

The bumpersticker story is great!! :D

Laurie' s Dachshunds
05-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah, there is LOTS of weiner fans! I work at Walmart & wear my Dachshund T-shirts with pics on them & always meet people that have at least one!

Michelle
05-26-2006, 12:49 PM
I have two of those stickers, one is "got Hot Dogs" and the other one is "got long haired dachshunds", then I have a cartoon sticker that says, "I :hearts: my weiner, and there is a cartoon pic of a doxie", I get lots of chuckles from those, I see them in my rear view mirror..