PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work with Coast to Coast rescue?

Tex
05-26-2006, 12:05 PM
My parents have fallen in love with one of sophie and lilie's mom's fosters (if you can follow that). She's a little red long hair mini named Lacie. Mom's going to fill out the adoption app. tonight online. Just wondering if anyone has any pointers??? We will be completely honest on the app. and know that all the questions asked by rescue are for the doggie's best interest......just wondered if anyone has any helpful advice????

Frzframe
05-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Just be honest and sincere. You might email the foster mom and ask questions about her, more information on her and more photos and let them know you are putting in an application for her. That seems to help move the process along because you've already made contact with them. Good luck. :)

Tex
05-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Zandra is her foster mom.....we have our meetups at her house. Lacie spent the entire meetup this past Sun. in my lap!!!! She's such a doll. Thanks for the advice!!!!

Frzframe
05-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Then just let her know your putting in the app for her so she'll be on the look out for it. :)

Jill
05-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I am with CCDR, and just as Shonda said, have them fill out the app and list the foster mom on the app and email the foster mom and tell them that an app was submitted!

Sophie and Lili's Mom
05-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Then just let her know your putting in the app for her so she'll be on the look out for it. :)

HAHA...I have already emailed one of the board members to tell them to look for the application coming in. G's parents would be the perfect home for Lacie and I want to help them move the system along. I have been really picky about where Lacie goes and have turned down a couple of homes because they just were not right. This is!

Frzframe
05-26-2006, 05:22 PM
:cheer2: Hope everything checks out and Lacie goes home soon. :cheer2:

lotsadox
05-26-2006, 05:32 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: I'll keep :crossfin: that everything works out for Lacie!