PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper

Fluffy
05-27-2006, 11:15 AM
I think you all know where this is headed :rotfl: Last night I was sitting here minding my own buisness chatting w/ Linus and I guess Buddy got bored. He went into the bathroom and stole the roll of toilet paper that I had sitting on the roll thingy. He snatched it up, and took it into the living room and shreaded it. A few min later I hear him go back into the bathroom and hear a ripping noise, like a box being shreaded so I went to investigate. I found that he had some how ripped the old cardboard tube OFF the roll thingy!!! He was happily ripping it apart on my recliner. When I went to get it from him, he took off and ran into his crate to "hide" :rotfl: Then, just a few min ago, I realized he was being WAY too quiet so again I went to investigate. Lil stinker had grabbed the bottom of the new roll now on the roll thingy and TP'ed my living room!! There is toilet paper EVERYWHERE :rotfl: He hasn't done that since he was a wee pup. I know I really shouldn't laugh, but HOW can you be mad at a weiner sitting in the middle of an entire roll of TP?!? I promise, the next time he does it, I will NOT come back complaining :rotfl: He's just so darn cute when he' up to no good sometimes!!!

HotDogMama
05-27-2006, 12:03 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I feel your pain, thats the same way I felt after the great Kleenex blizzard of 06 in my living room a few months ago, I couldn't be mad. I was too busy taking pics, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yolanda
05-27-2006, 12:44 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Boy can I relate - it has happened to me before also.

BTW - where is the picture?

catstamm
05-27-2006, 01:07 PM
I toilet paper thing is a daily occurance in our house :rotfl: :rotfl: Cami and Carlee think it's the best invention since sliced bread!!!! My daughter doesn't think it's too funny when there is never TP in the bathroom :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chris
05-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Is Buddy related to my dogs?

With Alex its that type of tissue with lotion in it. Its probably really bad for him and I take it away whenever i see it. We don't have it in his reach, but he has known to open purses, sift through pockets, etc.

catstamm
05-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Alex might like the toilet paper w/ lotion in it because if it has lanolin in it ...lanolin I've heard is addicting and thats why pupper love to eat lipstick, chapstick etc.....don't know for sure , just something I heard.

oceangirls
05-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Picture... why is there not a picture of the pupper in the middle of all the TP??? Why oh WHY would there not be a picture??? :sad2:

edit: okay, I found your thread with the picture (with poor Heidi in the middle of the evidence and Buddy nowhere to be found) :D

catstamm
05-28-2006, 02:16 AM
With Cami it's the tootsie roll therory...."How many shcreds of TP does it take to get to the cardboard roll?"

Jen
05-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Tasha likes the rolls but so far leaves the TP be. But you never know.

Glad there are pics! Sorry about the mess to clean up.